Members Pics

(i'm the kitten)

MyPicture-1.jpg

pretty!! nice to finally put a face with the name :)

Not bad for my first time *literally* climbing the walls!

How's this for a nice "shot" ;)

aiming2.jpg

sureshotcorey2.jpg

so badass
do i look like the coolest motherf***er in the world?
2bp7qc.jpg

or a serial rapist?

if you approached me in a bar i might be a little frightened, but flattered. ;)

Actually you shouldn't hijack the thread. :(

Do you know Corrissey has a twin brother?

ugh. fail.

Me dressed up for a Neon theme night!

neonnight.jpg

Me. Inna yellow shirt. Wiv a cuppa. Don't know why I'm typing like that. Should get to sleep.

Posting these because they were taken when I'd just come back from a blowdry and trim and I want people who I will never meet to believe my hair always looks this goo- oh. Damn. That ruined it.

Yes, I am making eyes at the webcam. Shut up, everyone's a camwhore when their hair looks good.

Me. Inna yellow shirt. Wiv a cuppa. Don't know why I'm typing like that. Should get to sleep.

Posting these because they were taken when I'd just come back from a blowdry and trim and I want people who I will never meet to believe my hair always looks this goo- oh. Damn. That ruined it.

Yes, I am making eyes at the webcam. Shut up, everyone's a camwhore when their hair looks good.

I do quite like your hair. And your eyes are much nicer than Miley Cyrus's :D

Can we all agree that GirlAfraid is stunningly beautiful?
I'm glad you said you were dressed up for a Neon theme night...because
I was wondering WHAT you were wearing there!

Awww that is very sweet, thanks snowfall :)

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom