Do you eat in McDonalds?

• Yes

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • Other...?

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
of course not, in fact id never set foot in one, eve if i was flipping starving....
i know CERTAIN so called veggie Moz fans who would and have gone in htere for 'fries'. and claimed it was ok, to my protests...!!!
*pulls unamused face in the direction of said people*

only way id get near a mcdonalds would be if i were fire bombing the place...
*hopes* ;)

of course not, in fact id never set foot in one, eve if i was flipping starving....
i know CERTAIN so called veggie Moz fans who would and have gone in htere for 'fries'. and claimed it was ok, to my protests...!!!

*hopes* ;)

:eek: I'm disappointed with Moz. Especially as nothing in there is vegetarian, and even if it was, they're still insanely unethical.

I will PM you re: firebombing. ;)

Well...Contarary to popular belief, i'm not always in McDonalds!! :p

In fact i went off the food in there, its f***ing awful. :sick:

I prefer KFC actually, maybe Burger King if i don't fancy KFC. Mostly i prefer homemade food, much nicer and not as costly! ;)

Definitely not. The smell kinda puts me off, and they don't serve pistachios so I'm not interested.
When I /did/ eat fast food (and dead thing), I always preferred Burger King.

I f***ing hate McDonalds and even when I did eat meat I used to hate the place as well. It's awful - the food, the staff, the customers, just everything really. I can't for the life of me see the appeal (except for nicking straws).:)

I'd pretty much eat anything with honey mustard. Yes, anything.

:eek: I'm disappointed with Moz. Especially as nothing in there is vegetarian, and even if it was, they're still insanely unethical.

I will PM you re: firebombing. ;)

noo i meant the FANS... i was aghast i even cross the road to not have to walk past one of the awful places... bunch of murderers... :mad::tears:

and do pm me, :D

Definitely not. The smell kinda puts me off, and they don't serve pistachios so I'm not interested.
When I /did/ eat fast food (and dead thing), I always preferred Burger King.

I f***ing hate McDonalds and even when I did eat meat I used to hate the place as well. It's awful - the food, the staff, the customers, just everything really. I can't for the life of me see the appeal (except for nicking straws).:)

It doesn't look like I'm going to get an argument out of this thread. :rolleyes: Although, Dow Jones, you are slightly disgraced for eating in Burger King.

*hopes* ;)

they do that there is meat involved in their fries,don't they? there was a bunch of lawsuits a few years back,their fries are not vegetarian.

its shit food anyways.

It doesn't look like I'm going to get an argument out of this thread. :rolleyes: Although, Dow Jones, you are slightly disgraced for eating in Burger King.

I was like 12 the last time I ate there, step off haha.
Besides, Burger King was the place that carried Pokemon toys.... I had no choice. :p

I was like 12 the last time I ate there, step off haha.
Besides, Burger King was the place that carried Pokemon toys.... I had no choice. :p

OH yeah! Like the golden plated card right? Inside a pokeball. :D

I LOVE IT. I had mcdonalds today. Mcdonalds and the mail; a winning combination for social exclusion.

every blue moon. it really doesn't appeal. kebab,chinese,english chippy,burger sling are far more apppealing. mcdonalds is a case of when all else fails or there's something new advertised on tellly:(, though its usually shite

omg...you are sooo right! Its not just the food, it is the staff and customers too. I used to nick the straws!! LOL:)

Back
Top Bottom