Ludus

I have been intending to post this and have now made the time to do it....I just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting these 19 or so songs (and little deatils about Ludus) that I have fallen in love with!!!

I have been listening to these songs nonstop and over and over and over....I love them a lot. And I am glad that I have been introduced to Ludus, and all cuz of Moz. :D I absolutely adore the unique style that comes from Linder....something I've always gravitated towards.

So again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Get the new i-D magazine....there is a huge interview with Linder and her artwork and it's...it's...it's just amazing!!!!!

Get the new i-D magazine....there is a huge interview with Linder and her artwork and it's...it's...it's just amazing!!!!!

I got that too :D. Your right, it's really amazing.

I got that too :D. Your right, it's really amazing.

I made my friends Linderesque cards for Christmas...found an old 1950s nude lady book....and replaced their heads with various items found in vintage Playboy magazines such as cameras, liqueur bottles etc. I was going to scan them but I was impatient. Oh how I adore Linder. I am not done trying to find the person/organization that owns the Hacienda footage- I must see it before I die!!!!!!!

I've been looking for this magazine since I read these posts. I can't find it anywhere. I'm in the states... in Philadelphia.

I saw some of the Ludus records on GEMM.com but I have no experience with the website... has anyone? Would you recommend it?

I've been looking for this magazine since I read these posts. I can't find it anywhere. I'm in the states... in Philadelphia.

I saw some of the Ludus records on GEMM.com but I have no experience with the website... has anyone? Would you recommend it?

I got a copy of it from their website. I'm pretty sure they ship to the US so maybe you should try there.

You will definitely be able to find i-D at most bigger book stores like Barns and Noble etc. I found mine at World's Biggest Bookstore in Toronto which is a part of the Indigo enterprise. Just make sure it's not I.D. magazine which is different.

Good luck!

Question for the bigger Ludus fans on here

So I'm trying to organize all the Ludus songs I've recently downloaded (I can't find the LPs ANYWHERE, nor the CDs).

I have 2 versions of track 4, which is Herstory and I want to know which is the correct one for this album.

One I have at 8:43 and the other at 7:22. The shorter version is significantly louder throughout though they both seem to have a completed ending. Also, the shorter version has a fade out ending, whereas the longer version contains the lyrics "i steal your books and you steal mine" where the other version ends.

Any help would be fantastic!

Also, could anyone upload "Behind Your Eyes"? :)

Re: Question for the bigger Ludus fans on here

The verson i have from "The suduction" is the 8:43 one. ;)

It's really difficult to find ludus stuff :( I have manged to find a few records and cd's in second hand record shops but they usually cost a lot- but once i found a Ludus CD in a bargain bin for £1!

Re: Question for the bigger Ludus fans on here

The verson i have from "The suduction" is the 8:43 one. ;)

It's really difficult to find ludus stuff :( I have manged to find a few records and cd's in second hand record shops but they usually cost a lot- but once i found a Ludus CD in a bargain bin for £1!

aren't you very lucky!

thansk for the info! now i'm wondering to which album or compilation the other version belongs.

Re: Request: 2 Ludus Tracks

I have Hugo Blanco. I'll upload it for you tomorrow if no one has beaten me to it.
I'm looking for Behind Your Eyes too so hopefully someone will have it.

I'm thinking of making a tribute website for them...maybe if we get a forum started more people would contribute?

That is such a good idea! I would defiantly be interested :D

I found this the other day, if only I could read the article :rolleyes:

057s72ludusw.jpg

057s73ludusw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom