'Lost' 1992 Smiths press video posted on Youtube by Rhino

Oh yes. Much more news-worthy than the article by Kitty Empire, reviewing the Palladium show, commenting on the morrisseysworld blog and criticising Morrissey's security.

Oh yes. Much more news-worthy than the article by Kitty Empire, reviewing the Palladium show, commenting on the morrisseysworld blog and criticising Morrissey's security.

What is your problem? Every time something is submitted or posted that originated with me, you're off on one. If you think there's some articles you want to see on the main page, then damn well submit them instead of moaning about their non-appearance.

If it's anonymous, how would one know it's written by the same person going "off on one"?

thanxs for that, i enjoyed watching it i am sure there was footage in those vids that must have been deleted, they all look somewhat different to what i was brought up watching.steve

Too bad they didn't "lose" those two 'Best' compilations. They were shit.

Anything to move that big cynically designed box set...what other "lost" "gems" will they Rhino uncover next...a New York Mix of Suffer Little Children?

What is your problem? Every time something is submitted or posted that originated with me, you're off on one. If you think there's some articles you want to see on the main page, then damn well submit them instead of moaning about their non-appearance.

If it's anonymous, how would one know it's written by the same person going "off on one"?

The IP is a bit of a giveaway.

Oh, I didn't know that was there to be seen.

10/10

Interesting. :cool:

did anyone else read the title and think "hang on a minute, since when was 'lost' a smiths song?!"? oh dear. i hang my head in shame.

Anyone else felt had? It seem like more for the purpose of promotion. I was expecting more talking, but all was said was prolific this prolific that with 5 recycled music videos in between. Not enjoyable, but yet still appreciated. Thanks for unearthing this. At the very least I was initially excited to watch it.
-withlove, roy

did anyone else read the title and think "hang on a minute, since when was 'lost' a smiths song?!"? oh dear. i hang my head in shame.

I did something similar - I thought, "Lost wasn't released in 1992."

Anyone on this site could have produced that promo with whats in their Smiths/Morrissey folder and their passion for the Smiths...

Back
Top Bottom