Morrissey Central "LIFE IS NOW … IF YOU WANT IT" (August 9, 2023)

0-1.jpeg

0-5.jpeg
0-2.jpeg

0-4.jpeg
0-3.jpeg

0-6.jpeg

0-8.jpeg

0-9.jpeg

0-10.jpeg

Uncredited mock-up records & 1st montage - Ironbridge.
Uncredited 2nd montage and WMTWD center sticker - Victor Esparza.
FWD.

Utter nonsense and meaninglessness.

Aaaargh. More confusingly cryptic messages. Are we to get excited by the fact RCA is shown on the later images or frustrated by the early images showing “Record label in the post“?

Aaaargh. More confusingly cryptic messages. Are we to get excited by the fact RCA is shown on the later images or frustrated by the early images showing “Record label in the post“?
This must be your first Morrissey Central post

I'll try to help you understand, for me the best thing to do is imagine Sam as Scrappy Do at the computer.

Uncle Moz is forever with his feet up, flat cap on and reading the sunday times with a glass of gin and he occasionally says something - slightly drunk - out loud and Sa..Scrappy interprets it as best he can.

I hope this helps

I would not get excited at all. Unless there is a record deal announcement these posts mean nothing.

This must be your first Morrissey Central post

I'll try to help you understand, for me the best thing to do is imagine Sam as Scrappy Do at the computer.

Uncle Moz is forever with his feet up, flat cap on and reading the sunday times with a glass of gin and he occasionally says something - slightly drunk - out loud and Sa..Scrappy interprets it as best he can.

I hope this helps
As much as I know you are joking I agree that what you describe is how it looks to run at Central.

As none of the images relate to anything official in the slightest and are simply the choice of the people making them, I'd suggest something more along the lines of Central trawled the #morrissey tag on IG and chucked the above on the site. Lots of posts on 'X' citing the Australia article mentioning a release this year for WMTWD + some 'art' relating to said + a t-shirt + a random Camila post + the back of a couple of fans = Sam's idea of related content (& who tweeted the link seconds after it was live - a remarkable coincidence for someone who doesn't decide what gets posted there 🙄).
Regards,
FWD.

As none of the images relate to anything official in the slightest and are simply the choice of the people making them, I'd suggest something more along the lines of Central trawled the #morrissey tag on IG and chucked the above on the site. Lots of posts on 'X' citing the Australia article mentioning a release this year for WMTWD + some 'art' relating to said + a t-shirt + a random Camila post + the back of a couple of fans = Sam's idea of related content (& who tweeted the link seconds after it was live - a remarkable coincidence for someone who doesn't decide what gets posted there 🙄).
Regards,
FWD.
So image #8, the vinyl centre sticker, was just a fan made mock up?

Can you post mock ups that imply contractual relationships if they don’t actually exist?

I know it's an edit from a much older photo, but the 'Morrissey in the barbershop' pic is a classic! I've always loved it.

Can someone please explain what has happened to Moz.

Everything used to be so..... just so.

I can only assume Sam is blackmailing him.

Everything since YoR has gone to shit, sure there's been some good songs, decent gigs, but it's as if Moz died in about 2010 and they replaced him with Paul McCartney.

Regards,
FWD.
Hi any chance of more info on that Australia article...not seen it on here or maybe missed it
Thanks

Damn, I got excited for a second because I thought that was an actual record to be released in the first picture. I can't believe I fell for it. 🤪

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom