Last Morrissey Artwork Analysis at SDW: You are the Quarry.

Are you explosive?

":gun:" (Hey, I asked nicely! :mad:)

:lbf: Well, I can't speak my other partner in crime, but I know that I'm certainly ready to explode. Two years 'n counting....

We're not the type of 'nuts' to hang around outside the hospital, or root through his bin-bags for his apple cores, but we do get boners over his music and words. So I suppose, yes, we both are, 'explosive'. ;)

:lbf: Well, I can't speak my other partner in crime, but I know that I'm certainly ready to explode. Two years 'n counting....

Two years only? What, of Morrissey fandom? You're a baby Morrissey nut! :eek:

Awww. Lil nut.:o Schweet.

Two years only? What, of Morrissey fandom? You're a baby Morrissey nut! :eek:

Awww. Lil nut.:o Schweet.

Uuummm..... :squiffy:....:o yeah! I have been a baby Morrissey for two years, haven't I?!

Yeah, that's the one! :blushing:

Last edited:
Because I'm hideous, and really not very attractive.

Never mind, there's always old age to look forwards to.

Last edited:
Hello, bonjour, hola & alright, love? etc...

Y'know I'm not entirely sure where to put this thread/link as a certain removal person came and told the other one to, 'F*** off'.
Anyway, it's the final analysis of Morrissey's albums from the last decade. This time it's You are the Quarry.

Link is here: http://www.somedizzywhore.com/blog/...is-of--morrissey-album-art-work-from-the.html...

The new columnist shoots straight from the funny-bone with visceral playfulness and unreined vision ;)

I had never paid the slightest attention to it before...And shall continue to do so.
Besides, Winston wore a bow-tie on that Tommy Gun pic (which someone posted once, I would not have been clever enough to find it was that he was alluding to myself I must say.:rolleyes: The Pin striped suit and polished look led me to another ref.:straightface:) (oh, hey.)

I like ties but I'm lucky I don't have to wear one, I think that could lead to suffocation quite fast. I'm knot veli good with nots me, not sailor dog.:o

SORRY to go Banging on about the Liverpool Pride event again ..BUT....There was a stall there on the day, selling Tiny pieces of rainbow coloured Cloth, with a tatty bit of Elastic attached, as "Ties for pets" ( at about £5..00 a pop)...and, they were also selling HUMAN ties ( also rainbow coloured...very Nice they were too, actually...)..For £4.00...

I suspect a LGBT/dawgg/Cat/Hamster/etc Rip off going on somewhere...

I have , meanwhile, TWO decent Ties myself, I wear at weddings etc..both feature the Beatles... just can't find a Decent "Viva Hate" designed Tie anywhere....

Back
Top Bottom