Killarney Rollcall

He just flew through every song -in out bang gone..60 euro down the drain plus other expenses and a severe migraine.

No not far.Only took me 6 hours on the bus.....
So why were you not there? You are as Eire are you not?;)

To be fair I'm not really a concert going person.Morrissey is the only performer I've ever been to see..

This was a great concert,besides that idiot that almost pulled Morrissey into the moat.I was able to hand him an old 7" single "The right one is left" by Cilla Black he took it from me and bowed to me as a thank you.He held onto it and was tapping it off his chest for most of "first of the gang to die" then he placed it on the drum riser.
Can't wait for Galway only a few hours to go.:)

Great story! Yeah for you!:thumb: I hope someone got a photo or video.

This was a great concert,besides that idiot that almost pulled Morrissey into the moat.I was able to hand him an old 7" single "The right one is left" by Cilla Black he took it from me and bowed to me as a thank you.He held onto it and was tapping it off his chest for most of "first of the gang to die" then he placed it on the drum riser.
Can't wait for Galway only a few hours to go.:)

That was you?

BTW: UncleSkinny, I think I recognized you from a picture on here..... probably goes to show how dangerous the internet is - it was you if you had a smoke or two just outside the entrance in (i think) a blue jumper.

Last edited:
That was you?

BTW: UncleSkinny, I think I recognized you from a picture on here..... probably goes to show how dangerous the internet is - it was you if you had a smoke or two just outside the entrance in (i think) a blue jumper.

Yep, that was me. A blue cardigan. De-rigeur these days. You should have said hello. Good gig, wasn't it?

Peter

Yep, that was me. A blue cardigan. De-rigeur these days. You should have said hello. Good gig, wasn't it?

Peter

The gig was terrific. How Soon Is Now? (current Avatar) was AMAZING. As always gave me chills.

I would have said hello but because I hadn't registered yet, I thought it would be a bit weird. On that note - the reason I hadn't registered is bacause of exams - it was a bit like Fail or Concert.... Fail or Concert - Concert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom