Katy Perry & Russell Brand - the game's up, and it's down to Morrissey

Katy Perry is a no different to Jessica Simpson et al; she's just a money making mannequin. Very boring indeed.

This is kind of a bad comparison.

Perry has always written her songs. She writes music and lyrics.
Jessica Simpson's first two records don't have her with a single writers credit.

Perry is at least somewhat intelligent where Simpson thought Buffalo wings were made from buffaloes and that Starkist Tuna's slogan "Chicken of the sea" was literal and it was really made from underwater chickens.

It's very easy to shit all over these people but in fact, we don't know either of them. We can make assumptions but unless we actually meet these people all the negativity is pure speculation. I think "I Kissed a Girl" is one of the lamest, most annoying songs I have ever heard but that doesn't translate into Katy Perry being unbearable to be around. I try to keep what people do and who people are separate.

Russell Brand is one lucky mofo
katy-perry-boobs.jpg

katy_perry_esquire_2_big.jpg

uhkuhkh.jpg

And Oh my god

Katy-Perry-5.jpg

Those legs are straight up ignorant.
2pt3t6v.jpg

This "celebrity couple" is the reason I started reading online tabloids again. It's the reason I read the Daily Mail, daily. Well most of the reason.

I never really knew anything about her, and still don't. I don't even know a whole lot about him other than in any movie or tv show I have seen him in, I have laughed my ass off at him.

And although I should think he is strange hairy tall person who dresses like Austin Powers wishing he was Prince, I find him strangely appealing...:o

For whatever reason, I see photos of them together and I somehow wish I could be involved somehow, and take that however you like bc you are probably right. I drool at them, but disgust myself. I know he's a man whore, but I wonder how it must feel to be with him.

I'm obsessed! Give me moreeeeee! :crazy::o:straightface:

Last edited:
Tags
katy perry lady gaga russell brand ænima track 7
Back
Top Bottom