Jesse Tobias IG posts from Japan - concert appears to be happening (November 23, 2023)

8stitches9lives-23112023-0001.jpg

Promising...
Jesse IG story enroute.
FWD.

(Moved these out of the Jakarta thread so people can see at least one band member is in Japan).

Well what do you reckon was the reason?
If the cancellations were because of some injury surely the Tokyo gig, a mere week and half or so after the cancellations would not go ahead - but it’s a sold out show, so it will.
I didn't say I knew either way, for or against your point. It could be but maybe not. He's always sold well in Asia. I don't know. Maybe you can find out what the sales were like.

I didn't say I knew either way, for or against your point. It could be but maybe not. He's always sold well in Asia. I don't know. Maybe you can find out what the sales were like.
he wont tell you because it doesnt suit his narrative that the shows didnt sell well.

Well, those 2 shirts where 1/5 of the information on them is correct certainly makes them unique 😂
FWD.

Japan seems like a place Morrissey would like. Too bad they seem too enjoy immigrants as much as he does.
Which makes it a very safe and stable country where neighborhoods are as they were for hundreds of years instead of someplace that is totally unrecognizable.

Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya do not look the same as they did a hundred years ago. It’s not a quaint backwards place. Stop perpetuating that image. It’s a modern country with modern issues just like everywhere else.

Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya do not look the same as they did a hundred years ago. It’s not a quaint backwards place. Stop perpetuating that image. It’s a modern country with modern issues just like everywhere else.

you mean no samurai walking around?

Brendan also there

Whoa? Does M have a perv who secretly films under ladies' skirts in his band? Isn't that Sam's prerogative?
(Perfect timing, I've just finished watching "She said"... :rolleyes:)

edit: let's hope he at least knows the woman and just doesn't post pictures of female strangers on escalators as a hobby.
Crickets

Last edited:
Whoa? Does M have a perv who secretly films under ladies' skirts in his band? Isn't that Sam's prerogative?
(Perfect timing, I've just finished watching "She said"... :rolleyes:)

edit: let's hope he at least knows the woman and just doesn't post pictures of female strangers on escalators as a hobby.
Crickets
Looks to me to be Brendan's beautiful half-Japanese, half-Colombian wife.

I believe La La is a contraction of La La Land - where she flew from perhaps?

SER too (??) - edit: no, he's in NYC.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom