It’s not about politics

I had a very interesting (and somewhat unsettling) experience Friday night. Every Friday I go around to a Muslim friend of mine to watch rugby and drink some kava (Fijian root crop that sort of dopes you out) and we have a good talk about the issues of the day. He is a pretty relaxed Muslim, observes Ramadan but doesn't pray 5 times a day, and shouldn't be drinking kava as it runs against the principles of the Koran. We don't tend to discuss religion, it's a topic we skirt around after the Charlie Hebdo incident (the journalists 'got what they deserved' according to him) and our friendship works just fine that way.

Anyhoo this past Friday he had a other friend there, an older guy who has been living in NZ for a couple of decades. Still works as a security guard, nice guy and someone you would say is well integrated into NZ society. As the night wears on and the kava takes it effect we all relax a little bit more, other people arrive and the room is full of chatter. I'm not sure how we get on to the topic, but I respectfully ask him if its true that Muhammad married a nine year old girl. Yes it is he says without any issues. well I'm thinking, Muhammad did exist many centuries ago and times were different. So I ask him, what does he make of child brides within Islam in today's society, and this is where I became deeply unsettled. Also no problem he says, a young girl 11, 12, 13 (he was quite specific here) can get married within their religion and 'mature' into it. As soon a girl menstruates she is ready for marriage. Honestly it made me feel a little sick and i still feel sick just thinking about it 2 days later. I didn't bother to argue against him here, I was merely interested in asking some questions and sitting back and hearing how someone within Islam justifies this practice in their own mind. To be honest I don't think I was expecting him to be so forthright. There was even an insinuation that this practice of marrying young girls is covertly taking place within NZ. You do hear about in the rumor mill but to actually have it confirmed was staggering.

Luckily we didn't get around to homosexuals but I shudder to think what he would've had to sat about that.

Now I know some of you will say what about nonces who are non-Muslim? What about the Catholic Church? Wel,sure, maybe if I'd been sitting next to a vicar that night I might've asked about the paedophilia problem within the church but I wasn't, I was sitting next to a Muslim and I had the opportunity to ask so I did. I also understand that this man's beliefs are not representative of all Muslims, certainly my friend who has a daughter would never countenance the idea of his daughter getting married at 13, yet I also find myself asking the question, 'does he know about these things? And if he does does he raise his concerns over it?'

It was an eye opening conversation to say the least and while I bear no ill will towards the gentleman (he even gave me a ride home, LOL) I'm not sure how I would feel sitting next to him again in another social setting and spending time with him now that i've had the opportunity to properly digest the contents of that chat.

I had a very interesting (and somewhat unsettling) experience Friday night. Every Friday I go around to a Muslim friend of mine to watch rugby and drink some kava (Fijian root crop that sort of dopes you out) and we have a good talk about the issues of the day. He is a pretty relaxed Muslim, observes Ramadan but doesn't pray 5 times a day, and shouldn't be drinking kava as it runs against the principles of the Koran. We don't tend to discuss religion, it's a topic we skirt around after the Charlie Hebdo incident (the journalists 'got what they deserved' according to him) and our friendship works just fine that way.

Anyhoo this past Friday he had a other friend there, an older guy who has been living in NZ for a couple of decades. Still works as a security guard, nice guy and someone you would say is well integrated into NZ society. As the night wears on and the kava takes it effect we all relax a little bit more, other people arrive and the room is full of chatter. I'm not sure how we get on to the topic, but I respectfully ask him if its true that Muhammad married a nine year old girl. Yes it is he says without any issues. well I'm thinking, Muhammad did exist many centuries ago and times were different. So I ask him, what does he make of child brides within Islam in today's society, and this is where I became deeply unsettled. Also no problem he says, a young girl 11, 12, 13 (he was quite specific here) can get married within their religion and 'mature' into it. As soon a girl menstruates she is ready for marriage. Honestly it made me feel a little sick and i still feel sick just thinking about it 2 days later. I didn't bother to argue against him here, I was merely interested in asking some questions and sitting back and hearing how someone within Islam justifies this practice in their own mind. To be honest I don't think I was expecting him to be so forthright. There was even an insinuation that this practice of marrying young girls is covertly taking place within NZ. You do hear about in the rumor mill but to actually have it confirmed was staggering.

Luckily we didn't get around to homosexuals but I shudder to think what he would've had to sat about that.

Now I know some of you will say what about nonces who are non-Muslim? What about the Catholic Church? Wel,sure, maybe if I'd been sitting next to a vicar that night I might've asked about the paedophilia problem within the church but I wasn't, I was sitting next to a Muslim and I had the opportunity to ask so I did. I also understand that this man's beliefs are not representative of all Muslims, certainly my friend who has a daughter would never countenance the idea of his daughter getting married at 13, yet I also find myself asking the question, 'does he know about these things? And if he does does he raise his concerns over it?'

It was an eye opening conversation to say the least and while I bear no ill will towards the gentleman (he even gave me a ride home, LOL) I'm not sure how I would feel sitting next to him again in another social setting and spending time with him now that i've had the opportunity to properly digest the contents of that chat.
WOW!

Did not know where you come from so that was interesting, should have asked before. I am so surprised there are so many muslims down there and the way they spread all over world is interesting in itself.

Here in Sweden we have the issue with little girls forced to cover their hair even beforee menstruation and the more extremely some follow it the more they tend to not follow it cause girls are not supposed to cover hair before menstruation.

I do believe the clothes and things they wear has become a cool way for them to demonstrate who they are and try and provoke people and that is obvious when you bump into certain people who always push themselves past peope and are loud in a very unnatural way.

The things you were surprised by are not news to me. A local imam is swedish and converted after a trip to Morocco where he went to and from while smuggling the ganja. He was caught and changed his name from his swedish name to a muslim one and leads prayers on Fridays in the mosque.

I see him drive around in his car a lot and I once happened to hear him at a loppis (yard sale style place which is popular in this country) trying to convince the daughter of my mothers best friend to convert.

If I know Anki she would at least try anything twice.

If you are feeling sick over paedophilia then realise that the swedish legal system is not at all better than your friend. Paedos here get lower sentence than most other people but they are not popular inside prison so the real sentence is trying to stay alive all day locked up inside.

A swedish author made a claim that all men view young girls sexually as soon as they get curves and that and that is up for debate of course. Same author also made a old claim that people love to watch people who commit serious crime. That we love to watch who did what and also love to see injured people after a car crash and so on.

The longer I live the more I know he is right in that I realise that people are not at all the perfect members of society and that people carry these dark urges and shit that they are told that they are supposed to control but they really can't.

Humans are animals too and we must never forget that.

Kanye west says anything for a bit of publicity. We've seen it all before, he says something 'controversial' (when he's got an album, new fashion line etc coming out) & then a few weeks later says he has a mental health problem/was drunk/on meds etc and he gets away with it.

Morrissey says something deemed controversial and it's like the world is coming to an end.

People may agree or disagree with some of the comments Morrissey has said about Free Speech but you have to give him some credit for going against the 'popular, safe opinions' of the 'look at me' crowd. It's opened things up for debate. Through his music and comments now and in the past he has shone a light on issues some people find uncomfortable to talk about.

Screenshot_2018-07-02-02-19-25-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-02-02-20-44-1.png

Get out of jail free card for the 'left': say something absolutely revolting on every conceivable level and receive pushback for it, so go and find evidence of those people saying 'racist' things (because that's so much worse than what you said), which immediately absolves you of any blame because only neo-nazis could have a problem with the hilarious 'joke' you told.

Imagine living in a society where over six thousand people 'like' a comment you made about tricking people into having abortions because of their skin colour and political views. Completely demented.

Last edited:
View attachment 44884 View attachment 44885

Get out of jail free card for the 'left': say something absolutely revolting on every conceivable level and receive pushback for it, so go and find evidence of those people saying 'racist' things (because that's so much worse than what you said), which immediately absolves you of any blame because only neo-nazis could have a problem with the hilarious 'joke' you made.

Imagine living in a society where over six thousand people 'like' a comment you made about tricking people into having abortions because of their skin colour and political views. Completely demented.

Very acute observation BtH, very incisive post. Im afraid it will run afoul of the thought police here. Just
because one LOON is insane doesnt mean all insane LOONS are insane.
Thats how they think like in Scientology.:rolleyes:

Kanye west says anything for a bit of publicity. We've seen it all before, he says something 'controversial' (when he's got an album, new fashion line etc coming out) & then a few weeks later says he has a mental health problem/was drunk/on meds etc and he gets away with it.

Morrissey says something deemed controversial and it's like the world is coming to an end.

People may agree or disagree with some of the comments Morrissey has said about Free Speech but you have to give him some credit for going against the 'popular, safe opinions' of the 'look at me' crowd. It's opened things up for debate. Through his music and comments now and in the past he has shone a light on issues some people find uncomfortable to talk about.

It's interesting, some detractors on this site will say that Morrissey is 'all about the money' and that this is his sole motivation, yet the stance he has taken has definitely affected him in the pocket book. rightly or wrongly though he's not backing down and I admire that.

I'm only surprised that you're surprised. The comments around here from certain usual suspects repeatedly saying inane and naive things like "racists!!!" Or "i play football with my muslim mates and they're alright", are all equally missing the point as well. One of my best friends was muslim (obviously he still is; i said 'was' because I'm referring to a close friend i had when i was living on an entirely different continent to where i am now) and he would go to mosque every friday, and THEN he would come meet us in the pub.

Did that ever - "that" being his presence there in a bar with us all - make me think even for ONE single solitary second that he was somehow NOT a full believer, in all of the doctrines that the muslim ideology espouses? No, it didn't.

This thread and this conversation will go nowhere, just like all threads and all conversations on this site never do.

I just dont really understand why so many people, across the board, have this idea that islam comes in so many different various guises, and layers. It does not. Yes, not everyone is a terrorist, or a suicide bomber.

But please, let's be real. The tenets of the ideology are not a secret, and when people refer to "extremists" they're certainly not defining some new version of islam, suddenly deemed "extremist" just in order to try to suddenly assuage the fears, of the suddenly affronted. In the West, of course.

Islam is an ideology, and its tenets are crystal clear. Anyone who doesn't like the more medieval "indicators" should understand that there is no "modern" interpretation of this ideology at all.

I'm only surprised that you're surprised. The comments around here from certain usual suspects repeatedly saying inane and naive things like "racists!!!" Or "i play football with my muslim mates and they're alright", are all equally missing the point as well. One of my best friends was muslim (obviously he still is; i said 'was' because I'm referring to a close friend i had when i was living on an entirely different continent to where i am now) and he would go to mosque every friday, and THEN he would come meet us in the pub.

Did that ever - "that" being his presence there in a bar with us all - make me think even for ONE single solitary second that he was somehow NOT a full believer, in all of the doctrines that the muslim ideology espouses? No, it didn't.

This thread and this conversation will go nowhere, just like all threads and all conversations on this site never do.

I just dont really understand why so many people, across the board, have this idea that islam comes in so many different various guises, and layers. It does not. Yes, not everyone is a terrorist, or a suicide bomber.

But please, let's be real. The tenets of the ideology are not a secret, and when people refer to "extremists" they're certainly not defining some new version of islam, suddenly deemed "extremist" just in order to try to suddenly assuage the fears, of the suddenly affronted. In the West, of course.

Islam is an ideology, and its tenets are crystal clear. Anyone who doesn't like the more medieval "indicators" should understand that there is no "modern" interpretation of this ideology at all.

I'm surprised in as much as he was so open about it. I was surprised in that the dude has lived in a country like NZ for 25 years and must understand how we value womens rights and I was surprised that in two thousand and f***en eighteen he could be so brazen about a practice that amounts to little more than pedophillia. I'm also a little surprised that my friend would entertain this type of person in his house, but then again perhaps I have to reevaluate how much he actually knows about this practice.

It's interesting, some detractors on this site will say that Morrissey is 'all about the money' and that this is his sole motivation, yet the stance he has taken has definitely affected him in the pocket book. rightly or wrongly though he's not backing down and I admire that.

Exactly. If it was all about money he'd be on all the mainstream TV shows giving interviews, showing up to the opening of an envelope, telling everyone everything they want to hear. He's like the whistleblower at work, the one who stands out from the crowd. Morrissey makes people feel uncomfortable when he talks about what goes on in slaughter houses, they want him to shut up so they can eat their burgers.

View attachment 44884 View attachment 44885

Get out of jail free card for the 'left': say something absolutely revolting on every conceivable level and receive pushback for it, so go and find evidence of those people saying 'racist' things (because that's so much worse than what you said), which immediately absolves you of any blame because only neo-nazis could have a problem with the hilarious 'joke' you told.

I saw this as well. It is truly disgusting.

Again, it's not about politics. We, the decent people, are all fighting the Communist-Nazi extremists and the deep-state elites who pull the strings, set the narratives, control all aspects of society, and keep us from living freely.

But not for much longer!

It's not about politics.

Where we go one, we go all.

I think it's time to remind everyone that it's not about politics, as much as the radical activists and the people who fund them try to make it out to be.

Today, President Trump put peace over politics. It's not about politics, and it never has been for Trump.

The media industrial complex and the military industrial complex are in panic mode. Trump and President Putin trolled them and baited them in to a frenzy like nothing we've ever seen. They are openly calling Trump treasonous and are saying that he should have held Putin to account for his previous "acts of war" against the United States. What would the potential result of such a tactic be, given that they have asserted already that Putin has committed an "act of war?" How would one respond typically to an act of war by an enemy?

Imagine being so distraught that you're not going to get a war. They are desperate for a war with Russia, essentially for World War III. The anti-Russian propaganda is just getting more and more intense. Sorry to disappoint though: there will be no World War III.

IT'S NOT ABOUT POLITICS.

Mmm, Europe isn't a country. Millions of people all uneducated? If you bomb countries to pieces millions of people will move out of them.

We're talking of rapists again? Look at this filthy Muslamicgroomer... oh wait

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-tory-councillor-jailed-sex-12739425

On the plus side in the US has taken to sorting immigration out by child snatching and sticking them behind bars. Be proud.
But we are Russian to find a solution to that, and many other big issues.

People in the media industrial complex and the military industrial complex are showing their true colours. The "progressives" have aligned themselves with the neo-cons.

Again, it's not about politics. For these bad people, it's about money and power. The progressives have been duped by the neo-cons in to wanting war. For Trump, it's not about politics; it's about peace.

Reserve your judgment. Bookmark these posts if you don't trust me now and want to revisit this later. Big and great things are happening!

People in the media industrial complex and the military industrial complex are showing their true colours. The "progressives" have aligned themselves with the neo-cons.

Again, it's not about politics. For these bad people, it's about money and power. The progressives have been duped by the neo-cons in to wanting war. For Trump, it's not about politics; it's about peace.

Reserve your judgment. Bookmark these posts if you don't trust me now and want to revisit this later. Big and great things are happening!

Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom