It’s not about politics

Honestly, I've read like the first two lines before #davesplaining took over and I briefly passed out. Why so serious Dave??

Yet I'm STILL waiting for you address your own quote, 'When we are really bothered by someone, it's about something within ourselves.' Any thoughts about that Dave??

the FC said such a thing.:cool: ??
hes over at the other thread whining to the mods how he is being victimized and harassed by.....get this... having his own posts quoted. He wants the forum re formulated so as the forum only carry content favorable to the bermuda triange, himself, Barnaby and Skinny Surface, plus the sucky groups Drama Le Pew and the boors from NO carrying on like a little poodle.?

So it must be he got major problems with his self blending.?

If this is the best you can do I'm not going to "show ignored content" again for a while okay? You're asking me to explain something that I do explain but you can't read it because you need the "for monkeys" version. Just wait until Anonimust wakes up. He can read it for you and you can reply LOL and be #LOLbros with him. K?
Is it in the previous post? LOL. OK I'll read it then.

The problem with using that quote as you do, repeatedly, because you're an idiot, is that if it's true then you're saying that I have some insight. So if I have insight into myself is it not possible that I have insight into you? I'd say yes especially given that I'm not alone in realizing that you're a fence-sitting phony who is desperate to be liked and/or admired.

FC hes not saying its true.?
He saying it not true. Psycho Babble FAILS.☔

That's why when you talk about "us" right wingers after months of pretending to be this very balanced person, and I admittedly made the mistake of reading your post, I felt like responding.
In the meantime the person that stepped in to tell me I'm a f***wit has mentioned you to me in numerous posts recently and I haven't taken the bait. You know this because he @'s you when he does it, but because you're dishonest you pretend not to. You pretend to be harassed by one reply when I have not had anything to do with you in weeks.

WTF?? FC does not compute?
Again FAIL?

Then you use this quote that you think is so brilliant but that you're so stupid you assume only would apply to me, if it's true at all. Yes I do think there is some truth in it. But, like I said, if I can figure that out I can definitely figure out your routine.

FC if it applies to you doesnt mean it applies to everyone. PBabble FAILS.?
God didnt create the world in your image FFS

The only time you're honest is when you're angry. And then it's hilarious.
If my quote is true then it must also be true that the little bits of (mis)information you gather and repeat with all the intelligence of a monkey throwing his shit at the zoo, then it must also be true that what you imagine of me is a reflection of yourself.

More FAIL. Nobody imagines anything of you, as the quote in question was your own quote about your own self FFS?

Now you can just call this #davesplaining and drop it because obviously there is nothing you can say except "LOL I was trolling," which doesn't even make sense. So you made up that Robby murdered someone because you were #LOLtrolling? No you read something that you took to be The Truth because your little monkey brain has been too damaged during your #PrettyDecentLevelOfBoxing days.
And no you didn't want to fight anyone on here. You were #LOLtrolling when you talked about being #PrettyDecentLevel.

Now you defending that commie MiniMao, Skinny the Surface, Barney the Blender and now MiniMao the Commie.
Birds of a Feather, what a circus of the macabre.?

r/conspiracytheories

Sanders didn't kill himself
renderTimingPixel.png

As Sanders is going to stop the ruling class avoiding taxes and going to increase there taxes.
Let's see if he drops dead of a "innocent" little heart attack after normal means such as the DNC, media and trump fail to stop him approaching the presidency.
There will be no witnesseses and bruises will be caused by "him falling due to the heart attack"
His had a actual minor heart attack already making a assaination by heart attack less suspicious.
In the past a branch of the CIA named cointelpro kept tabs on him when he was in the civil rights movement.
Let's see if Sanders drops dead if he continues rising and revisit this post.

:straightface:

a taxpayer will poke him with poison umbrella??????
giving him a heart attack and have him keel over????
since hes an old coot 80 yrs old and almost keeled over
a few months ago nobody will think anything of it.?
what a devious plan. nobody will the wiser for it?
but for the BERNIE BROS?‍♂️
very smart the BBros you can pitch a knuckle ball at them?

Well I read the post, and I'm going to need a #davesplaining translator to explain most of it to me as it's gobbledygook.

A few key takeaways:

I didn't get off the fence, I've always presented myself a libertarian/Conservative. Your problem is your stuck in absolutism, you are either right or left. There are levels to it, I sit on the moderate Right wing side of the fence. Nothing complex about it, some folks like Born to Harangue would admonish me for not being right wing enough, LOL. But at least he understands there are different types of conservatives.

I think Robby is a bit of an ass, OK? It's no more complicated than that. I troll him over his army service as I know it irritates him, the same as the stalking chicks stuff. Dave that is literally what trolling is, making up shit and throwing it, just like a monkey at a zoo. But feel free to tell me what I'm really thinking, apparently you have direct access into my brain. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And lastly from what I can understand you don't know what it is about yourself that bothers you. I'm going to make some suppositions about you and you can tell me what I have got wrong and what I've got right, since you like to analysis me over everything.

1) You work in a job that doesn't pay an awful lot.
2) You aren't in a loving committed relationship.
3) You don't get to travel much, certainly not internationally.
4) You live in a shared/rented comedy accommodation.

Why ask the questions above? Because I sense a bitterness in you Dave. The kind of bitterness that emanates from loneliness and failure. I think this is the key to working out what bothers you so much. Maybe I'm, wrong on all of the above but it should be fun learning more about you :kissingheart::kissingheart:

The problem with using that quote as you do, repeatedly, because you're an idiot, is that if it's true then you're saying that I have some insight. So if I have insight into myself is it not possible that I have insight into you? I'd say yes especially given that I'm not alone in realizing that you're a fence-sitting phony who is desperate to be liked and/or admired.

FC hes not saying its true.?
He saying it not true. Psycho Babble FAILS.☔

That's why when you talk about "us" right wingers after months of pretending to be this very balanced person, and I admittedly made the mistake of reading your post, I felt like responding.
In the meantime the person that stepped in to tell me I'm a f***wit has mentioned you to me in numerous posts recently and I haven't taken the bait. You know this because he @'s you when he does it, but because you're dishonest you pretend not to. You pretend to be harassed by one reply when I have not had anything to do with you in weeks.

WTF?? FC does not compute?
Again FAIL?

Then you use this quote that you think is so brilliant but that you're so stupid you assume only would apply to me, if it's true at all. Yes I do think there is some truth in it. But, like I said, if I can figure that out I can definitely figure out your routine.

FC if it applies to you doesnt mean it applies to everyone. PBabble FAILS.?
God didnt create the world in your image FFS

The only time you're honest is when you're angry. And then it's hilarious.
If my quote is true then it must also be true that the little bits of (mis)information you gather and repeat with all the intelligence of a monkey throwing his shit at the zoo, then it must also be true that what you imagine of me is a reflection of yourself.

More FAIL. Nobody imagines anything of you, as the quote in question was your own quote about your own self FFS?

Now you can just call this #davesplaining and drop it because obviously there is nothing you can say except "LOL I was trolling," which doesn't even make sense. So you made up that Robby murdered someone because you were #LOLtrolling? No you read something that you took to be The Truth because your little monkey brain has been too damaged during your #PrettyDecentLevelOfBoxing days.
And no you didn't want to fight anyone on here. You were #LOLtrolling when you talked about being #PrettyDecentLevel.

Now you defending that commie MiniMao, Skinny the Surface, Barney the Blender and now MiniMao the Commie.
Birds of a Feather, what a circus of the macabre.?
I just actually asked someone to translate it for me, LOL

the FC said such a thing.:cool: ??
hes over at the other thread whining to the mods how he is being victimized and harassed by.....get this... having his own posts quoted. He wants the forum re formulated so as the forum only carry content favorable to the bermuda triange, himself, Barnaby and Skinny Surface, plus the sucky groups Drama Le Pew and the boors from NO carrying on like a little poodle.?

So it must be he got major problems with his self blending.?

Please tell me you are joking?? LOL

Here you can see the plan in numbers of the amount of people they want to remove from the face of earth in Bill Gates' depopulation programme of which Corona is one ingredient but it is through 5G they make people ill.

the old coot Barnaby also is whining at the other thread. he has a spreadsheet where he 'blends' the registered posters, and apparently he feels he is not allowed to blend peeps in peace. ?
I was going to ask the mods to have a notification for when FC swipes one of my handles and registers it. Its a lot of work to put . in front of 888 or 777 but I didnt want him to get all hysterical.:drama:

Fake Chameleon want to be notified by the new forum system when an unregistered poster praises him.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom