It’s not about politics

You’re just as bad as the old nazis were. Everyone that isn’t a stalinists is considered “right wing scum” to you freaks. People like me just want everyone to be considerate and respect one another. But if you antifa f*****s want war, I will enjoy killing you nazi/commies.
He calls us right wingers scum whilst being the only person in this thread to actually murder someone, and that someone being a POC at that, LOL.

Fake Chameleon, you ve been 'blended' by the crazy coot Barnaby. He blended you on his spreadsheet:scroll:
Do you have your own self blending that you can post so we can compare??

He calls us right wingers scum whilst being the only person in this thread to actually murder someone, and that someone being a POC at that, LOL.
LOL! LOLOLOL! YOU ARE LOL RE LOL TARDED LOL LOLOLOL!

You don't know what you're talking about. You say that Robby "murdered" a POC but where do you get that information? I assume you're talking about his time in the service? Something he wrote here?
And you believe that Robby is "the only person in this thread to actually murder someone," but how do you know that? LOL

a11f86289b4401f73b38bde048a8fa73.jpg

LOL! LOLOLOL! YOU ARE LOL RE LOL TARDED LOL LOLOLOL!

You don't know what you're talking about. You say that Robby "murdered" a POC but where do you get that information? I assume you're talking about his time in the service? Something he wrote here?
And you believe that Robby is "the only person in this thread to actually murder someone," but how do you know that? LOL

"You don't know what you're talking about" you say, and then you ask bhops four questions in rapid succession, showing that you don't know what you're talking about.

"You don't know what you're talking about. Where do you get that information? Something he wrote here?" -- maybe establish these things before you tell someone they don't know what they're talking about, f***wit.

"You don't know what you're talking about" you say, and then you ask bhops four questions in rapid succession, showing that you don't know what you're talking about.

"You don't know what you're talking about. Where do you get that information? Something he wrote here?" -- maybe establish these things before you tell someone they don't know what they're talking about, f***wit.
I don't know what I am talking about. Neither does he. One of us is aware of this.
It's not my fault you're a moron and it's not my responsibility to explain things to you.

Don't worry, I'm resigned to the fact that Dave will follow me around these boards until the end of time, it is my fate. LOL. It's why I didn't take his 'big' announcement last year that he was leaving particularly seriously, I mean what else does he have in life? You must remember in situations like these Dave's own words,

'When we are really bothered by someone, it's about something within ourselves.'

Based on his own analysis, there is something within himself that doesn't sit well. We should pity him rather attack him. Get well soon Dave!! :kissingheart::kissingheart:

Don't worry, I'm resigned to the fact that Dave will follow me around these boards until the end of time, it is my fate. LOL. It's why I didn't take his 'big' announcement last year that he was leaving particularly seriously, I mean what else does he have in life? You must remember in situations like these Dave's own words,

'When we are really bothered by someone, it's about something within ourselves.'

Based on his own analysis, there is something within himself that doesn't sit well. We should pity him rather attack him. Get well soon Dave!! :kissingheart::kissingheart:

So basically you have no idea what you were talking about and I was right? LOL!

If that helps you sleep at night champ, of course. I'll do/say anything to make you happy Dave. I just want to help you get better.

Ummm, I think it was called trolling Dave. Ummm I thought that might have been obvious to anyone with a semi-functioning brain. But as you take everything I say with maximum seriousness you didn't get it. FFS I even threw in an 'LOL" at the end to make it SUPER obvious, but still no luck when it comes to hall monitor Dave, he is here to clean things up!

So tell me, being that, 'when we are really bothered by someone, it's about something within ourselves,' what is it that you feel is wrong with you Dave??

Ummm, I think it was called trolling Dave. Ummm I thought that might have been obvious to anyone with a semi-functioning brain. But as you take everything I say with maximum seriousness you didn't get it. FFS I even threw in an 'LOL" at the end to make it SUPER obvious, but still no luck when it comes to hall monitor Dave, he is here to clean things up!

So tell me, being that, 'when we are really bothered by someone, it's about something within ourselves,' what is it that you feel is wrong with you Dave??

The problem with using that quote as you do, repeatedly, because you're an idiot, is that if it's true then you're saying that I have some insight. So if I have insight into myself is it not possible that I have insight into you? I'd say yes especially given that I'm not alone in realizing that you're a fence-sitting phony who is desperate to be liked and/or admired.
That's why when you talk about "us" right wingers after months of pretending to be this very balanced person, and I admittedly made the mistake of reading your post, I felt like responding.
In the meantime the person that stepped in to tell me I'm a f***wit has mentioned you to me in numerous posts recently and I haven't taken the bait. You know this because he @'s you when he does it, but because you're dishonest you pretend not to. You pretend to be harassed by one reply when I have not had anything to do with you in weeks.
Then you use this quote that you think is so brilliant but that you're so stupid you assume only would apply to me, if it's true at all. Yes I do think there is some truth in it. But, like I said, if I can figure that out I can definitely figure out your routine.
The only time you're honest is when you're angry. And then it's hilarious.
If my quote is true then it must also be true that the little bits of (mis)information you gather and repeat with all the intelligence of a monkey throwing his shit at the zoo, then it must also be true that what you imagine of me is a reflection of yourself.
Now you can just call this #davesplaining and drop it because obviously there is nothing you can say except "LOL I was trolling," which doesn't even make sense. So you made up that Robby murdered someone because you were #LOLtrolling? No you read something that you took to be The Truth because your little monkey brain has been too damaged during your #PrettyDecentLevelOfBoxing days.
And no you didn't want to fight anyone on here. You were #LOLtrolling when you talked about being #PrettyDecentLevel.

You should just stick to being a clown. You do make me laugh. But this whole forming an argument thing? Not your lane, bro. LOL

The problem with using that quote as you do, repeatedly, because you're an idiot, is that if it's true then you're saying that I have some insight. So if I have insight into myself is it not possible that I have insight into you? I'd say yes especially given that I'm not alone in realizing that you're a fence-sitting phony who is desperate to be liked and/or admired.
That's why when you talk about "us" right wingers after months of pretending to be this very balanced person, and I admittedly made the mistake of reading your post, I felt like responding.
In the meantime the person that stepped in to tell me I'm a f***wit has mentioned you to me in numerous posts and I've never taken the bait. You know this because he @'s you when he does it, but because you're dishonest you pretend not to. You pretend to be harassed by one reply when I have not had anything to do with you in weeks.
Then you use this quote that you think is so brilliant but that you're so stupid you assume only would apply to me, if it's true at all. Yes I do think there is some truth in it. But, like I said, if I can figure that out I can definitely figure out your routine.
The only time you're honest is when you're angry. And then it's hilarious.
If my quote is true then it must also be true that the little bits of (mis)information you gather and repeat with all the intelligence of a monkey throwing his shit at the zoo, then it must also be true that what you imagine of me is a reflection of yourself.
Now you can just call this #davesplaining and drop it because obviously there is nothing you can say except "LOL I was trolling," which doesn't even make sense. So you made up that Robby murdered someone because you were #LOLtrolling? No you read something that you took to be The Truth because your little monkey brain has been too damaged during your #PrettyDecentLevelOfBoxing days.
And no you didn't want to fight anyone on here. You were #LOLtrolling when you talked about being #PrettyDecentLevel.

You should just stick to being a clown. You do make me laugh. But this whole forming an argument thing? Not your lane, bro. LOL
Honestly, I've read like the first two lines before #davesplaining took over and I briefly passed out. Why so serious Dave??

Yet I'm STILL waiting for you address your own quote, 'When we are really bothered by someone, it's about something within ourselves.' Any thoughts about that Dave??

Honestly, I've read like the first two lines before #davesplaining took over and I briefly passed out. Why so serious Dave??

Yet I'm STILL waiting for you address your own quote, 'When we are really bothered by someone, it's about something within ourselves.' Any thoughts about that Dave??

If this is the best you can do I'm not going to "show ignored content" again for a while okay? You're asking me to explain something that I do explain but you can't read it because you need the "for monkeys" version. Just wait until Anonimust wakes up. He can read it for you and you can reply LOL and be #LOLbros with him. K?

r/conspiracytheories

Sanders didn't kill himself
renderTimingPixel.png

As Sanders is going to stop the ruling class avoiding taxes and going to increase there taxes.
Let's see if he drops dead of a "innocent" little heart attack after normal means such as the DNC, media and trump fail to stop him approaching the presidency.
There will be no witnesseses and bruises will be caused by "him falling due to the heart attack"
His had a actual minor heart attack already making a assaination by heart attack less suspicious.
In the past a branch of the CIA named cointelpro kept tabs on him when he was in the civil rights movement.
Let's see if Sanders drops dead if he continues rising and revisit this post.

Back
Top Bottom