It’s not about politics

2% of population controls over 90% of media
zzzNBCJews.PNG

This man is a genius - and this speech is amazing. Pure truth, pure conviction. No wonder they shut him down!

The greatest and most courageous Englishman alive.

Last edited:
You're going down a dangerous rabbit hole.
After spending my whole life being taught the official facts of history it's interesting to study the unofficial versions also. It's good to look into both. The truth may be somewhere in the middle, who knows.

I think it's important to be sceptical about everything in history. And it's good to hear different points of view. It would be a mistake to take anyone's version, including Irving's, as the absolute truth. But it's certainly interesting to hear things from fresh viewpoints.

After spending my whole life being taught the official facts of history it's interesting to study the unofficial versions also. It's good to look into both. The truth may be somewhere in the middle, who knows.

I think it's important to be sceptical about everything in history. And it's good to hear different points of view. It would be a mistake to take anyone's version, including Irving's, as the absolute truth. But it's certainly interesting to hear things from fresh viewpoints.

Sure, let's just accept all sources and theories as basically equally valid and then pick some combination as the truth. If it's not exciting enough to really get the blood pumping then we can add some of our own details.
See, you really are in no danger of being silenced because you make your side look kind of kooky. It's called disinformation. Part of the goal is to hide the truth. The other part is to create various alternate versions and let them be floated as "conspiracy theories." Many of them have some element of truth in them. But they are not discouraged. They serve the purpose of the conspiracy (in X-Files terms) because people can "do the research" and discover these things, thinking that they have got the whole picture.
You, knowingly or not, help perpetuate this. AND not only do you help spread some of these alternate, possibly partially true, stories but you also associate them, and so anyone who would believe them, with paranoid speculation and marginalized political leanings. In other words you could explain exactly what happened with some controversial news story but it wouldn't matter because it's coming from a person with ideas that are easy to discredit, whether right or wrong.

You could explain the seized tankers that were in the news recently and have all the facts correct, or talk about what happened to Princess Diana and have every detail correct, but it won't matter because you're "a paranoid alt-right Nazi sympathizer. " Which you appear to be, thought "paranoid" might not be completely fair. You do like to speculate. Anyway, not the point. Remember it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong. You can easily be made to appear as an unreliable source so the Rothschilds should put you on the payroll, not kill you, assuming you're not already being paid for your posts here.

This is Nyron Baptiste, here to say hello. Claim to fame: sticking his machete through the heart of another boy. Nothing unusual, just a bit of fun on the streets of vibrant London. Look closely and note the intelligence and ambition in those eyes. These are the people the Zionists do not want in Israel - those they say will "destroy their culture" if allowed in. These are also the same people the Zionists have been enthusiastically pouring into Britain for decades. Mmm... now why would they do a thing like that?

nyron baptiste.jpg

Last edited:
Someone post a picture of the domes Kanye’s building on his property. Does “class-free living” mean he’s giving them to the homeless for free, and hoping millionaires will want to get down, alongside?

Inquiring minds want to know

Sure, let's just accept all sources and theories as basically equally valid and then pick some combination as the truth. If it's not exciting enough to really get the blood pumping then we can add some of our own details.
See, you really are in no danger of being silenced because you make your side look kind of kooky. It's called disinformation. Part of the goal is to hide the truth. The other part is to create various alternate versions and let them be floated as "conspiracy theories." Many of them have some element of truth in them. But they are not discouraged. They serve the purpose of the conspiracy (in X-Files terms) because people can "do the research" and discover these things, thinking that they have got the whole picture.
You, knowingly or not, help perpetuate this. AND not only do you help spread some of these alternate, possibly partially true, stories but you also associate them, and so anyone who would believe them, with paranoid speculation and marginalized political leanings. In other words you could explain exactly what happened with some controversial news story but it wouldn't matter because it's coming from a person with ideas that are easy to discredit, whether right or wrong.

You could explain the seized tankers that were in the news recently and have all the facts correct, or talk about what happened to Princess Diana and have every detail correct, but it won't matter because you're "a paranoid alt-right Nazi sympathizer. " Which you appear to be, thought "paranoid" might not be completely fair. You do like to speculate. Anyway, not the point. Remember it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong. You can easily be made to appear as an unreliable source so the Rothschilds should put you on the payroll, not kill you, assuming you're not already being paid for your posts here.
I dare you to actually watch the video I posted. I dare you. He explains a lot here about how people are 'taught to not think for themselves' in higher education. It's very interesting and is spoken with real passion. (Don't worry, he doesn't say any Holocaust stuff because it was recorded in Canada and they throw you in prison there for a single question against 'the official story').

Irving is an authentic figure of fear for those who are making a fortune off lies. Why? Because he can't be laughed off as a nut like David Icke can. In fact in Europe they put Irving in prison a couple of times for a stretch in solitary and confiscated all his documents. That's what they do to people they truly fear. Why not laugh him off or say: that's your opinion. No, they are literally terrified of what his research actually reveals. That's why it's worth listening to people like this. Or at least giving them a hearing. To a critical thinker, the biggest red flag ever is the banning of questions concerning an incident in history. It's unique in fact... and it's also the biggest giveaway ever. If something is true it does not need legislation to protect it. Now that is paranoia.

He was lauded by the entire establishment for years until he said a few things they didn't like. He has praise from the Guardian and Times etc all over his original books. Then his research continued and he couldn't keep silent about a certain 'lack of real evidence' for any longer. So it was prison time. Sounds like something the Nazis would've done. But no, it was Jews.

Last edited:
Is that a website for nutjobs or something? It's full of bullshit.

The only thing I'm interested in is the TRUTH - despite who it may upset or who it might put out of business.

In that sense you could say I'm a bit of an irritant. And in a paranoid filmic Marathon Man-style world I would indeed be given the bullet. Or bumped off in some way. It may happen in real life.

Last edited:

Out of jail, ASAP Rocky thanks fans — and the Swedish court that freed him

ASAP Rocky in Paris for Fashion Week in February.
(Victor Boyko / Getty Images)
By CHRISTIE D’ZURILLASTAFF WRITER
AUG. 2, 2019

1:29 PM
Shortly after a Swedish court on Friday released ASAP Rocky and two colleagues from jail pending a verdict in their assault case, the rapper posted a note on Instagram thanking fans and friends for their support — and also gave a nod to the court for letting him go free.

“I can’t begin to describe how grateful I am for all of you,” wrote the performer, whose real name is Rakim Mayers. “This has been a very difficult and humbling experience.”

He added, “I want to thank the court for allowing me Bladi and Thoto to return to our family and friends.”

Within 15 minutes, the post had more than a half-million likes. Rocky, 30, hadn’t put anything up on social media since July 2, the day before he went to jail. Because Sweden has no bail system and the rapper was likely considered a flight risk, he stayed in custody up to and through his trial.

President Trump, who at the urging of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian had reached out(unsuccessfully) to the prime minister of Sweden to try to get ASAP Rocky freed, also chimed in on Twitter.

“A$AP Rocky released from prison and on his way home to the United States from Sweden. It was a Rocky Week, get home ASAP A$AP!,” Trump said, bringing on the puns (and groans).

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

A$AP Rocky released from prison and on his way home to the United States from Sweden. It was a Rocky Week, get home ASAP A$AP!

10:41 AM - Aug 2, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

170K people are talking about this

The Swedish court expects judges in the case — which has garnered a lot of high-profile interest — to come back with a verdict on Aug. 14.

Rocky had been in custody stemming from a Stockholm street fight he was involved in at the end of June.

those Vera and Grateful Dead theories are pretty much crack pot abstractions.:straightface:
that Vera group is chock full of knobs, and the dude from the Grateful Dead
had quite a bit of conspiracy theories o_O

well there you have it. if there had been FREE COLLEGE none of this would have happened, Rocky would be in college instead....wait......:mad:

let me redo....... according to the cuck coop known as the VERA INSTITUTE OF WOKE JUSTICE, rocky does not need prison for beating on those peeps, he needs free college, with a nice dorm suite where he and
his 'visitors' can rap and chill.

:crazy:

I'm not a racist (nor is anybody else) - the whole idea of 'racism' is a scam invented by those with bad intentions (see the Kalergi Plan).

Several of the UK's front pages yesterday were devoted to the recently woke Prince Harry lecturing the British public on their subconscious racism.

As whites are undeniably the least prejudiced people in the world 'subconsious racism' is the new accusatory tactic used to promote white guilt and white weakness in general.

Prince Harry's message was: You are all racist. Every one of you. If you think you aren't, it doesn't matter because you still are.

My message is: Harry, you sound like a brainwashed twat. Stop taking orders from powerful Jews, you animal shooting piece of shit.
Why do you dislike/hate Prince Harry & his wife Meghan Markle the Duchess of Sussex? You refer to Meghan Markle as "the black girl". Meghan Markle is actually mixed race! Her father is white. She is actually distantly related to Prince Harry she comes from a Royal bloodline! I feel sorry for her because she can't do anything right in your eyes. The British press are so hard on her they criticise everything she does as well. I think some people are jealous of her.

If Meghan Markle was a white, blonde English girl would you be so hard on her?

You seem to blame Jewish people for everything which goes wrong in the world. You question if the Holocaust, also known as the 'Shoah', the genocide of the European Jews actually happened. I find this stuff really frightening! Dionne Miller (aka 'Secret Sources'), Mark Collett, David Icke and David Irving have similar thoughts to you. I can assure you that unfortunately the Holocaust did happen.

Also some of the things that Lucy Brown, Laura Towler, Morgoth and Styxhexenhammer666 say worry me.

Sadly, racism, prejudice, bigotry, xenophobia and ignorance does exist in the world. Maybe better words for it is 'hatred' and 'fear' of people who people see as different from them.

You might not be racist yourself but to say that it doesn't exist simply isn't true.

To change the subject a bit you might be interested in this video "Rosa Koire United Nations (UN) Agenda 2030 exposed":

You might be ironic here, not sure at all. In reality you hate Dallas and 90210 and is making fun of me.
When it comes to Dallas and 90210 I'm always serious. And if you've watched those shows, which I'm sure you have, you know I know my stuff when I say that Steve Sanders was the beating heart of that show. Talking of such things, everyone points to introducing Heather Locklear playing super bitch Amanda as the game changing moment in the life of Melrose Place, and it was, but the whole thing wouldn't have worked if they hadn't also turned Dr Michael Mancini into the philandering super jerk at the same time. See, I know my stuff.

I met Nicolette Sheridan once, back in the late 90's and my trousers just about burst into flames as she sashayed past me in her tennis skirt.

When it comes to Dallas and 90210 I'm always serious. And if you've watched those shows, which I'm sure you have, you know I know my stuff when I say that Steve Sanders was the beating heart of that show. Talking of such things, everyone points to introducing Heather Locklear playing super bitch Amanda as the game changing moment in the life of Melrose Place, and it was, but the whole thing wouldn't have worked if they hadn't also turned Dr Michael Mancini into the philandering super jerk at the same time. See, I know my stuff.

I met Nicolette Sheridan once, back in the late 90's and my trousers just about burst into flames as she sashayed past me in her tennis skirt.
LOL

Yeah I think you mentioned that before if I remember it correctly. Great to be in the company of a fellow connoisseur.

Back
Top Bottom