Is anyone gay here?

I hope that one day the concepts "straight" and "gay' will be eradicated entirely. It would be nice if were so acceptable to love anyone you want to love (consensually) that it was assumed your new lover could be a man or a woman.

"I'm dating someone new."
"Oh really? Man or woman this time?"

I agree, that would be great. :) I think the concept our society has of people always fitting into one of three categories is very limiting and causes some people a lot of confusion and heartache.

I agree, that would be great. :) I think the concept our society has of people always fitting into one of three categories is very limiting and causes some people a lot of confusion and heartache.

And bum-ache.

I'm simply attracted to who I'm attracted to. No labels. It just so happens that I've never been particularly attracted to any men I've met. But should it happen, then great. Same with goes with a female.

It would be so much easier to say I'm straight just because I have a straight-ish past and people I've met have said "you must be gay if you believe that", but people like that aren't worth anybodies time.

I'm simply attracted to who I'm attracted to. No labels. It just so happens that I've never been particularly attracted to any men I've met. But should it happen, then great. Same with goes with a female.

It would be so much easier to say I'm straight just because I have a straight-ish past and people I've met have said "you must be gay if you believe that", but people like that aren't worth anybodies time.

Perhaps I should add that my current, or perhaps previous (long story), is with a transsexual. I don't know what standard label I'd fall under for that.

Tags
e-celebrity eoh goddess golden girls <3 hair club i am ghey moz=messiah? pussycat rainbowflag
Back
Top Bottom