Irish Examiner: Morrissey is selling his mother's holiday home in Ireland (February 17, 2023)

Morrissey is selling his mother's beautiful holiday home in Cobh, County Cork.

The 2,523 square foot house 'The Manse' is listed for €575,000. Morrissey bought it for his mother in 2002.

The article in The Irish Examiner is written by Catherine Shanahan who seems to be a fan or has researched Moz well.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/property/residential/arid-41073314.html

full

full

I wonder if Moz is building up some cash to self-release his new album(s).

Last edited by a moderator:
Could not believe it when I seen the house,I worked down on the other side of the road,a great view of cork harbour and in a quite part of a very small town ,a stopover for cruise ships beautiful in summer

In vain, of course, he sells the house donated to his mother. Firstly, this is a memory - for sure, she was engaged in the furnishings of the house, furniture to her taste, design ... Well, and secondly, Morrissey could simply rent it out and receive additional income. Real estate always has value.

This additional article came up in my newsfeed today. Some pictures of the inside of the house. Looks very plush...

Good article with a nice font. A typo, but not as bad as "Mark Adams"—it should probably read "Elizabeth and her husband Peter Morrissey left Ireland via Dublin in the 1950s," not the 1970s.

In vain, of course, he sells the house donated to his mother. Firstly, this is a memory - for sure, she was engaged in the furnishings of the house, furniture to her taste, design ... Well, and secondly, Morrissey could simply rent it out and receive additional income. Real estate always has value.
He's not the only child. Probate would apply, with attendant heartache.

House is sale agreed, going for over €800,000, I hear, which seems closer to the mark. Good luck to whoever the successful bidder is!

Mail's take:

"Heaven knows I'm affordable now: Morrissey puts beautiful four-bedroom seaside home he bought for his mother on the market for £510,000 - less than a one-bed London apartment"

Mail's take:

"Heaven knows I'm affordable now: Morrissey puts beautiful four-bedroom seaside home he bought for his mother on the market for £510,000 - less than a one-bed London apartment"

They start as though to bury Morrissey only to end up praising him.

Mail's take:

That's a very detailed article.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom