Morrissey Central "INTERNATIONAL SHOCK! MORRISSEY APPEARS ON THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE! THE WORLD ENDS, DOMINIONS FALL …" (December 3, 2022)

0-3_r9uexj.jpg

There's two articles about Morrissey in Arena Homme+.

One by Michael Bracewell and one by Michael Collins.

He's also on one of 17 different covers available to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey just keeps lashing out - the media, the music business, the record companies, etc. He always has, but when he was younger, he was more clever and witty about it, and it's really easy to overlook these criticisms made when dome with some sort of panache than with the bittterness Morrissey is doing it now.
I have seen Johnny Rotten be very good at it, both young and old. I have seen him directly and unapologetically tell an interviewer he refuses to talk about something, the end. He takes control. He doesn't care what people think about him and people love him for it.

Can't post screenshots here but I find it rather interesting that JM reposted a story on instagram about his interview in Homme+ today... I mean it's not that old and he already posted it when it came out but still...interesting timing.;)

👆
Screenshot_20221206-193926.png

FWD.

Can't post screenshots here but I find it rather interesting that JM reposted a story on instagram about his interview in Homme+ today... I mean it's not that old and he already posted it when it came out but still...interesting timing.;)

I checked his Stories - he's posting a lot of stuff that he is tagged in. His guitars, his playing - he must have some rare downtime. By the way, I was looking for the Homme+ magazine and it's $28 in the US!

Back
Top Bottom