I shaved my head today

hey skinhead, do you look as good as russell crowe in romper stomper!

mommy says it fits me...but I believe she is lying ...

and explore me...nobody is as handsome as bonehead crowe

Are you having an image change? You looked great before, but I'm sure you look lovely now as well.

no pics for now...no camera at hand, maybe when I get along with some friends I can get another session...

Romper-milk.jpg

:)

oh my..:D

a shaved head!!! Now we can see how big your head really is.

OK, yes I am jealous. Your fanclub outnumbers mine by many. Just keep it real, don't forget who you are. They just want to use you...see the glass hidden in the grass.

I'll have you all know, I had two girls in college dropout after I turned them down. And another one very indirectly (she ended up with someone else, 2 weeks after i turned her down. this person turned her into drug and alcohol addiction).

Then finally i gave in for one, then another, and another. And now I am too tired and busy to play the goodlooking-quiet-mysterious-tease. It doesn't work anymore when you have to actively try to make a living:(

"Woohoo...
I got my head shaved..."

You guys are really having fun down there... I mean in Chile :rolleyes:

"Woohoo...
When I feel heavy metal (Woohoo)
And I'm pins and I'm needles (Woohoo)
Well I lie and I'm easy
All of the time but I'm never sure why I need you
Pleased to meet you"

Oh well, your back looks powerful. I am sure you made all the members of your fan club very happy by posting that picture.
I might be wrong, or a sex maniac, but I can see the body of a naked lady inside the white circle, I can clearly see a pair of tits and your head is clearly...oh, nevermind.
Now, don't tell me it's just a tree.

Last edited:
funny picture :)

it's weird but everyone thinks here that I'm a nazi skinhead...i'm gonna get arsewhooped!

Back
Top Bottom