Honda center vs. Staple center

Roseanna!

I plan on purchasing tickets for Roger Waters The Wall: Live.
Only two venues are Honda Center and Staples Center.
And since I've never been to either I don't know which one I should f***ing choose.

help help help f***ing help

I plan on purchasing tickets for Roger Waters The Wall: Live.
Only two venues are Honda Center and Staples Center.
And since I've never been to either I don't know which one I should f***ing choose.

help help help f***ing help

The Staples Center is the best (and, indeed, only) place to hear one of the great local attractions, the Los Angeles Lakers Band.

For other, lesser artists, I've been told the acoustics in Staples aren't very good. I doubt the sound is any better in the Honda Center.

As for sightlines, Staples is more of a "bowl"-shaped arena, which means it's lower but expands outward further. Honda is tighter, with higher, steeper levels. You're looking almost straight down on the floor.

I have a feeling Honda will offer better traffic and parking. On the other hand it's in Anaheim.

Go Angels! :p (Across the street from Honda, formerly "the pond" which we all still call it.)

If you're into beforehand ambiance and the excitement and jitters before a show, go Staples. Lot's of restaurants and downtown LA is always exciting, more people just hanging around the venue for other things. If you wanna get in and out, go Honda. Both I feel would be equivalent as far as a show goes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom