Have you ever dreamed about Moz?

morrissey02

The more you ignore me...
Two years a go i had some kind of a nightmare about Moz, because i dreamed that i found him at a concert, he was just listening to classical music but when i approached to him he told me to f*** off and i was like "all i want is to shake your hand Moz, please" In my dream i was crying my ass off.
But last night i dreamed that i was at the airport having breakfast and he came to me and said: "Hi listen I know you are my fan, and i'll be in México for two days, and I really don't want to stay at a hotel tonight, can i stay at your place?" :eek: It was awesome because i even introduced him to my father as Steven!!! It was awesome, too bad i waked up in that moment. But belive me all day has been great and i have been very happy due to that dream. :D :D

morrissey02 said:
Two years a go i had some kind of a nightmare about Moz, because i dreamed that i found him at a concert, he was just listening to classical music but when i approached to him he told me to f*** off and i was like "all i want is to shake your hand Moz, please" In my dream i was crying my ass off.
But last night i dreamed that i was at the airport having breakfast and he came to me and said: "Hi listen I know you are my fan, and i'll be in México for two days, and I really don't want to stay at a hotel tonight, can i stay at your place?" :eek: It was awesome because i even introduced him to my father as Steven!!! It was awesome, too bad i waked up in that moment. But belive me all day has been great and i have been very happy due to that dream. :D :D
Oh, you kill me! :"Crying my ass off!"
Um, it was the "My love life" film clip, or like an excerpt from
it. Mr. M and the others were in my dream in the car
and I was screaming out like a maniac. I ran up
to the car and grabbed Mr. M and had a really nice kiss. I woke up laughing! it's really true, cross my heart!

Funny I found this thread this morning cause I had a deam about Moz last night!....I was with few female fans somewhere looking like a backstage/dressing room scenario and he was really chatty and addressing most of us with our first name. Thanked me for the flowers I gave him last sunday outside the Palladium (what a gent!) and then it was just Moz and I alone and he took me for a slow dance :)D :D :D –f***ing hilarious). Next moment we were in the street with our suitcases waiting to board a bus (it wasn't a double decker) when my theet started to fall off (I bet you all thinking I deserved that for slowdancing with Moz). The End. I woke up this morning thinking I would happily loose my theet for another spin like the one he gave me!:D

i dreamt that morrisey came to my hometown and there was a big festival. it was also a starnge dream because i was also on the stage but then i fell off. i was awoken in a large sweat :)

mauve21 said:
Oh, you kill me! :"Crying my ass off!"
Um, it was the "My love life" film clip, or like an excerpt from
it. Mr. M and the others were in my dream in the car
and I was screaming out like a maniac. I ran up
to the car and grabbed Mr. M and had a really nice kiss. I woke up laughing! it's really true, cross my heart!
:D :D

rank-dsgn said:
Funny I found this thread this morning cause I had a deam about Moz last night!....I was with few female fans somewhere looking like a backstage/dressing room scenario and he was really chatty and addressing most of us with our first name. Thanked me for the flowers I gave him last sunday outside the Palladium (what a gent!) and then it was just Moz and I alone and he took me for a slow dance :)D :D :D –f***ing hilarious). Next moment we were in the street with our suitcases waiting to board a bus (it wasn't a double decker) when my theet started to fall off (I bet you all thinking I deserved that for slowdancing with Moz). The End. I woke up this morning thinking I would happily loose my theet for another spin like the one he gave me!:D
LOL!
Btw You know what is the meaning about dreaming of falling theet? It supposed to be some kind of insecurity about something in your life!!! (I know we all have our insecurities but this means that deep inside you are really afraid of something).

morrissey02 said:
LOL!
Btw You know what is the meaning about dreaming of falling theet? It supposed to be some kind of insecurity about something in your life!!! (I know we all have our insecurities but this means that deep inside you are really afraid of something).

Oh dear,....well I guess I didn't need a dream to tell me I am really afraid of something in my life :D ....actually in my country (Italy) the story goes that dreaming of falling theet brings luck and money; nothing against your theory but I hope my folks are right this time!

I think that all the dreaming is due to the greatness of last sunday's show (well, and the tour in general) and the bunch of us cannot stop thinking about it :D

Last edited:
Honestly, I was about to start the same thread. I've never had a dream that was actually about Morrissey, but last night I had a dream that included a snippet of Morrissey's music. I was at Six Flags Great America, I was riding the Viper rollercoaster with my cousin. The dream was very complicated and long, like several dreams in a medley, and it ended with me dueling the devil after he was spreading rumors about me and using his mimic skills to pretend to be me when talking to my sister on the phone (I'm not making any of this up, I swear). So the Moz component has nothing to do with amusement parks or the devil or rumors or anything. But I was riding in this rollercoaster called the Viper, and Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference was playing in the background. However, in the part when he sings about "simple things of life", the first time he sung the line he used the word simple, but the second time he sung it as "complicated things of life". So it was a compromise between the studio version lyrics and the live version lyrics, I guess.

rank-dsgn said:
Oh dear,....well I guess I didn't need a dream to tell me I am really afraid of something in my life :D ....actually in my country (Italy) the story goes that dreaming of falling theet brings luck and money; nothing against your theory but I hope my folks are right this time!

I think that all the dreaming is due to the greatness of last sunday's show (well, and the tour in general) and the bunch of us cannot stop thinking about it :D
So Mr. Morrissey is bringing you lots of luck and lots of money! w00t!
dancesmiley.gif

Kuiper said:
Honestly, I was about to start the same thread. I've never had a dream that was actually about Morrissey, but last night I had a dream that included a snippet of Morrissey's music. I was at Six Flags Great America, I was riding the Viper rollercoaster with my cousin. The dream was very complicated and long, like several dreams in a medley, and it ended with me dueling the devil after he was spreading rumors about me and using his mimic skills to pretend to be me when talking to my sister on the phone (I'm not making any of this up, I swear). So the Moz component has nothing to do with amusement parks or the devil or rumors or anything. But I was riding in this rollercoaster called the Viper, and Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference was playing in the background. However, in the part when he sings about "simple things of life", the first time he sung the line he used the word simple, but the second time he sung it as "complicated things of life". So it was a compromise between the studio version lyrics and the live version lyrics, I guess.
Nice dream :D

No not a big dreamer. When I do I am usually trying to get to somewhere I am supposed to be, but cannot find it. Please dont notify Freud anyone! :p When I was a kid I would always get the same dream before I got sick. It was really weird, I would wake in a fever. I was a strange kid.

zom

The only Morrissey dream I had was pretty recently. Nothing surreal happened. I just dreamed that I was at a concert and he covered Depeche Mode's "The Sweetest Perfection". I have no idea why my unconscious self chose that song, but it was interesting nonetheless.

I had a much better dream about Bowie dueting with Jimmy Buffet to play Life on Mars, with Slash playing guitar. (Link, since it's off-topic and probably boring).

morrissey02 said:
So Mr. Morrissey is bringing you lots of luck and lots of money! w00t!
dancesmiley.gif

erm...looking at my credit card statement after the tour :)eek: )...maybe luck..defenitly no money!

Yres I dreamt about him last night.
A young Moz shared a circle of acquaintances with me. He was more sociable and familiar with the others so he did everything he could to help me fit in more and feel comfortable. He was the nicest, easy-going person you could imagine. He was really intelligent in the way he related with everyone in ways that suited them as an individual; he knew us all intimately, our deepest needs and fears. Rather than seeking to capitalise he sought to dispel these fears and anxieties. He could see right into us but wasn't threatening but entirely well meaning and compassionate. In short the nicest person I've yet to meet. What a dream, thanks Morrissey. (I must watch a Moz video before bed tonight again!)

I've only dreamt twice about him.

The first time: when I woke up, I was quite in "shock" because it's so strange, to dream about someone like Morrissey... I dreamt he gave a concert in Belgium, and there were really not many people in the room! And when he started, the room still wasn't "fulll", and I stood in the front and I could talk with him, and he was amazing. The second time was a concert too, but that one I forgot the moment I awoke! (it involved kisses!)

ah well, as long as we still got our dreams

Back
Top Bottom