Possible knock-off? Have you ever bought a Bravado official T-Shirt?

CeciDeMorrissey

Steven Patrick I Love You
I just bought on the Internet from onestopbob.com an allegedly official merchandise Morrissey T-shirt which isn't on the Bravado site (it's been also offered as official in this British site corpseclothing.com).

It's a white logo girls T-shirt (Morrissey tee for women are so difficult to find!! remember lux?? ) ;) and the product I received shows really a poor lousy quality.

The label says Bay Island Sportswear Made In Honduras and, although it's 100% cotton, it's so thin I bet it's going to get ripped at the first washing... The printing is so poor too, it's also condemned not to make it to the second washing... But it does have a tiny letter disclaimer that says: @ (copyright symbol) 2006 Morrissey Under License to Bravado Merchandising. All Rights Reserved...

So... I'm wondering... is this really a Bravado original product? Or this guy just took a month to send me the t-shirt because he had my order made in Honduras (along with other from some other band orders), so he can also justify the low price on it (just 12 dollars).

These are pictures of what they offer and what they sent me.

And by the way the picture depicts a female shaped t shirt which is not really how it comes... The tee I got seems just like a boys small tee, absolutely straight and longer than I could expect...

Any way, of course I couldn't resist to try it on right away here in my job's restroom, and it doesn't look thaaaaaaat bad, but it could be a good teaching not to buy anymore from any other site... That's why I ask... Are the Bravado tees like this one? Are made in Honduras and poor quality or was I conned? Whatever it is, I can't return it from here, so I better enjoy it.

And I couldn't resist taking cellphone pictures... Low quality images as well, hahaha.

Haha lili...I'm both!! I told from the beginning I had dyed my hair black... But I plan to go back to blonde this summer (starting Dec. 21st)... Thanx for the words :) Hugs liliiiii!!!

I agree about how difficult it is to find a girls T Shirt - I'd really, really like a light blue one with the crest on. That would be good, but unless I make my own, it seems unlikely. Try these sites though - I have been trying to get one for myself:

http://www.corpseclothing.com/merchandise-item.asp?pcode=MORR14&who=Morrissey&artcode=MORR

They have a couple of the girls shirts and they are genuine - I've seen them in the flesh at gigs.

This one is just for humour, but I like it:

http://www.spice.co.uk/index.php?ma...id=425&zenid=5eb2547e06cea2d802a246ae8a330b07

This site is based in USA and the shirts look official:

http://www.retrofactory.com/morrissey1.html

I really like this one:

http://www.alltshirts4you.com/blue-photo-heart-p-1935.html

I'm buying the black one with the old English logo and hoping it arrives before the 23rd ready for the last night of the tour, save me having to queue and buy one there!

the usual infinite sadness of the developing country Morrissey fan...

anyway you look great

Was this thread just a chance to do some forum modeling? :p

Hahaha, Poco... No, this is almost a homage for duchess... She does the same all the time and I like it :D Share moments or new buys and I though I'd do the same... Just for fun... You haven't seen my real modeling pics!!! And I won't post them here... It doesn't make sense ;)

Perv... I'm not sad... Just doubtful... if you saw the quality of the tee... really lousy... I've bought some other TV show licensed tees and they're real good, completely different. If had paid 25 bucks for it plus shipping and customs, then I would be sad and mad. And tell where else can I go... Portal Lyon? course not.

Last edited:
Hahahaa.. No I was to buy it from there first, but they had trouble with the system that day. And they charged much much much more for the same tee. So no way.

Haha lili...I'm both!! I told from the beginning I had dyed my hair black... But I plan to go back to blonde this summer (starting Dec. 21st)... Thanx for the words :) Hugs liliiiii!!!

ceci, if I was morrissey I wouldn't kick you out of bed if you came to my hotel room in that shirt :D I think you have chances with him! (I like the black hair!!!)

Hahaha, Poco... No, this is almost a homage for duchess... She does the same all the time and I like it :D Share moments or new buys and I though I'd do the same... Just for fun... You haven't seen my real modeling pics!!! And I won't post them here... It doesn't make sense ;)

Perv... I'm not sad... Just doubtful... if you saw the quality of the tee... really lousy... I've bought some other TV show licensed tees and they're real good, completely different. If had paid 25 bucks for it plus shipping and customs, then I would be sad and mad. And tell where else can I go... Portal Lyon? course not.

real modeling pics? are these of the 'blue' varitey? you know it makes sense

"are these of the 'blue' varitey?"

I'm sorry Poco... Don't know that idiom... I don't know if you just insulted me or were joking or talking seriously :p

Anyway!!! I just want to know with someone else who had bought a Bravado T-Shirt if they come like this, made in Honduras and stuff... Thank you.

Hahaha, Poco... No, this is almost a homage for duchess... She does the same all the time and I like it :D Share moments or new buys and I though I'd do the same..

:D I do it here because people in my proximity just don't get how EXCITING it is to find Morrissey related stuff! You guys understand!!!!

Ceci, i adore your hair! I have similar Bettie Page bangs too! And that shirt is great too! I need a black Morrissey shirt...

..badly!

:D I do it here because people in my proximity just don't get how EXCITING it is to find Morrissey related stuff! You guys understand!!!!

Ceci, i adore your hair! I have similar Bettie Page bangs too! And that shirt is great too! I need a black Morrissey shirt...

..badly!

Thank you duchess! Let me tell you I love your style too and you're right, we all get excited with things the others don't.

About the Bettie Page bangs... it was an accident!!!! It had grown so long it started to split like a book on my forehead, until I got fed up and I took my scissors in front of the mirror and stretched the hair miscalculating the cut and I literally chopped it... It was a little shorter!! But it gave me an involuntary alternative look, hahaha... Anyway, although it's a bit unmanageable, I loved it!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom