Germany in November again? Yes!

You are missing the point. Posting the tickets to the UK doubles the price to almost 100 euros so I'm planning to travel without a ticket. That is why.
you can arrange a pick up at the box office
i gave telephone numbers to myboyracer on this thread
have a look

r any questions call them for queries concerning buying tixs from another/foreign country(cocts for delivery/pick up at box office:
eventim:
http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/ticket...?&plattform=
this is a contact formula but im not sure if they will reply very soon so it might better calling them

koka
0049 30 61 10 13 13

Internet-x customer service /Service-Hotline: 0049 1805-533933
Mo-Fr 10a.m. - 3 pm
1805 is a slighter more expensive number(servicenumber) then the regular area codenumbers
Orders via telphone:Tickethotline: 0049 1805-570070Mon - Fr 8 a.m bis 10 p.m,
Sat von 9a.m. -6.pm und Sun von 10a.m -6 p.m..
there are more ticket centers we dont have a monopole on one like Tm in the US-maybe you get a standing elsewhere

here you can see that the cocts for the charges are onyl 7.50 for european byuers!
the info thats its 33 euro is wrong
have a look:
http://www.rockidentity.de/tickets1.html

delivery prices:
ickets 33 euroat eventim is ridicilous :crazy:
-8 euro at koka:thumb:

if you want a stehplatz/standing) try www.ebay.de
but ask the person beore if its possible in case he doesnt have paypal or dont want to deal with non german buyers
and if he doesnt have paypal ask if its then possible to arrange a meet up before the concert and pay cash...

otherwise which is th most easiest ans cheapiest of all arrange a pick up a t the box office for arranging it:call one of the numbers .

otherwise ask vodoo doll she attended a berlin show and is from the UK

how to get there
get out at
U-Bahn: Möckernbrücke
S-Bahn: Anhalter Bhf

Bus: M29, M41
Tempodrom
Möckernstr. 10(look at google maps for walkign from U bahn(means underground tube
or s bahn means overground tube
10963 Berlin (Kreuzberg)
Telefon: 0049 30 / 69533885
for hostels: www.hostelbookers.com
www.hostels.com
i dont know about hotels i always prefer hostels (cheaper) with help from googel you will find aoen close or ask the berlin tourist info

Last edited:
ist noch in bisschen hin, aber ich brauche eine mitfahrgelgenheit montag nacht von berlin nach hamburg-nach dem tempodrom konzert unbedingt.nur die rückfahrt da meine hinfahrt erst auf den letzten drücker mit dem ice erfolgt(schulung bis 16 00 uhr)
.bezahle selbstverständlich
wollte schon mal forfühlen

Last edited:
i'm bumping this thread.
the tour goes on, so any news on aftershow partys/pre gig drinks in berlin and other cities?
counting the days.. :)

Unfortunately I've found out that on Nov 17 there will be the event "32. Martinsgansessen mit Ausstellung "Azubi Energy" (Saal 3 and 7) at the CCH. What do you think Morrissey will do if he finds out that goose will be served right next door while he's on stage? I'm really worried about this. And why the tour management didn't check this in advance to avoid problems?

Im flying off to Germany tonight. See you guys in Dusseldorf. :)

"32. Martinsgansessen mit Ausstellung "

Oh, Caprice, these are very bad news!!! It's possible the concert will be a disaster! If Moz leaves the stage when someone throws something on his head it's possible he .... does .... whatever. He'll be definitely in a bad mood and then he's able to do everything.

What could we do to cheer him up, in case he comes on stage at all? Any ideas?

I, for one, expect the worst. This tour is really damned. :(

Aktuell: Das Düsseldorf-Konzert (19.11.) wurde von der Phillipshalle ins Stahlwerk verlegt. Wahrscheinlich läuft der Vorverkauf so schlecht, dass die Phillipshalle nicht voll geworden wäre (Kapazität 7.500 Plätze). Enttäuschend!!! Andererseits: das Stahlwerk ist kleiner, da ist sicher die Atmosphäre besser. See You!!

Has the venue in Düsseldorf changed? On eventim it says M will play at the Stahlwerk, not the Phillipshalle, although the homepage of Stahlwerk doesn't mention this...

Edit: I guess Leo-Germany just answered my question :D

Last edited:
Hi,

yes, venue has changed to Stahlwerk in Düsseldorf. Also mentioned now on Stahlwerk's homepage:
http://www.stahlwerk.de/

Don't like Philipshalle, so maybe a good decision (but never was at Stahlwerk before).

See ya...

.... in English, please? :)

Aktuell: Das Düsseldorf-Konzert (19.11.) wurde von der Phillipshalle ins Stahlwerk verlegt. Wahrscheinlich läuft der Vorverkauf so schlecht, dass die Phillipshalle nicht voll geworden wäre (Kapazität 7.500 Plätze). Enttäuschend!!! Andererseits: das Stahlwerk ist kleiner, da ist sicher die Atmosphäre besser. See You!!

HIya,

Im from Singapore, now in Germany.

I already have the ticket. Do I need to replace this ticket?

Would someone be kind enough to give me directions to Stahlwerk? Is this venue near to the Dusseldorf Main Train Station.

Cheers!

mbr.

Hi,

yes, venue has changed to Stahlwerk in Düsseldorf. Also mentioned now on Stahlwerk's homepage:
http://www.stahlwerk.de/

Don't like Philipshalle, so maybe a good decision (but never was at Stahlwerk before).

See ya...

Hi myboyracer,

Stahlwerk is on street/address "Ronsdorfer Straße 134". I've also never been there, but found an info telling that it's quite near to Düsseldorf central train station.

Simply take the underground at Düsseldorf central train station. Number of the underground is U75, direction "Vennhauser Allee". Then station "Ronsdorfer Straße" will be the third stop (about 3 minutes from central train station).

Here's a map showing the underground station "Ronsdorfer Straße" and it's surrounding area, including "Stahlwerk" (hope the link works for you):

http://maps.google.de/maps?hl=de&source=hp&cr=countryDE&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=stahlwerk+d%C3%BCsseldorf&fb=1&gl=de&hq=stahlwerk&hnear=d%C3%BCsseldorf&cid=0,0,11450656475177797020&ei=cZf4SrHHJ8nP-QaNlq36DQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQnwIwAA

Your concert ticket is still valid, you don't need to change anything.

Thanks, Terryjak. I see if I can walk from the Main Train Station to the venus.

What time do people normally starting queing or going? Noon? :lbf:

Cheers!

mbr.

Hi myboyracer,

Stahlwerk is on street/address "Ronsdorfer Straße 134". I've also never been there, but found an info telling that it's quite near to Düsseldorf central train station.

Simply take the underground at Düsseldorf central train station. Number of the underground is U75, direction "Vennhauser Allee". Then station "Ronsdorfer Straße" will be the third stop (about 3 minutes from central train station).

Here's a map showing the underground station "Ronsdorfer Straße" and it's surrounding area, including "Stahlwerk" (hope the link works for you):

http://maps.google.de/maps?hl=de&source=hp&cr=countryDE&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=stahlwerk+d%C3%BCsseldorf&fb=1&gl=de&hq=stahlwerk&hnear=d%C3%BCsseldorf&cid=0,0,11450656475177797020&ei=cZf4SrHHJ8nP-QaNlq36DQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQnwIwAA

Your concert ticket is still valid, you don't need to change anything.

Unfortunately I've found out that on Nov 17 there will be the event "32. Martinsgansessen mit Ausstellung "Azubi Energy" (Saal 3 and 7) at the CCH. What do you think Morrissey will do if he finds out that goose will be served right next door while he's on stage? I'm really worried about this. And why the tour management didn't check this in advance to avoid problems?

Ok, that IS bad news.:mad:
But luckily it´s not excalty "right next door". Saal 3 and 7 are on 1. Obergeschoss and Saal 1 on 2. Obergeschoss. Is the distance long enough? I know, I know...

Is the distance long enough?

He will smell it. And he will see it. He'll notice something and might ask someone to check what's going on with all these ducks or cooks or cages.

Please, Dear God, let him see and smell nothing!!!

Maybe there will be some signs showing the way to the goose dinner? Where is the kitchen? And where the backstage entrance and area? Maybe I am be bit of a pessimist...can't imagine how he will not find out. Fingers crossed that everything will be fine. But actually, I have doubts.

Back
Top Bottom