The Anthem: Washington, DC - November 28 - now cancelled (November 27, 2022)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up something shortly after the Greek show that didn't present until the 17th and 10 days later not only am I still dealing with it but in some ways it's worse. Everyone's who came in contact with me that week also now has it.

If it's the same thing it’s awful and kept me up until 4:00 AM last night.

Haters pissed about an illness that has been going around to EVERYONE. Even if we were in the apocalypse, haters would still be mad if he cancelled a show

Dearest Morrissey & Co.,
If it’s any consolation, I too have been sick ever since I heard the studio version of Rebels; which sadly, and regrettably, shall forever remain without applause.
Oh…that title…
How unfortunate…the irony.
- Still ill

I picked up something shortly after the Greek show that didn't present until the 17th and 10 days later not only am I still dealing with it but in some ways it's worse. Everyone's who came in contact with me that week also now has it.

If it's the same thing it’s awful and kept me up until 4:00 AM last night.
The ‘rona?

Oh no, two more chances before the show I will or won't attend 💗 but refunds are good 👍

bad luck for anyone who was going,but cant be helped.

I'm worried.. They do not say who who are sick if it were covid the time of isolation has already passed ... How many days have they been resting. I hope Moz is fine and the rest too. Has it ever happened that Moz has canceled so many dates together?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom