? for people outside the UK who ordered from Seetickets

When I bought tickets for the Roundhouse they told me they would NOT ship outside the UK, and they sent me an email when the tickets were going out saying so and put a note on my ticket tracker saying they were being held at the box office. No confusion. But this time my ticket tracker says my Apollo tickets have been shipped to me. This just happened b/c it didn't say so yesterday. I'm wondering if anyone else outside the UK is showing that their tickets have been shipped to them?

I tried calling them but after 10 minutes on hold, international long distance, (do they have customer service reps working on Saturdays?) I gave up.

I know about this problem, I had to deal with it a couple of times. (My Apollo tickets have been bought by someone else this time.)

They don't ship tickets overseas when they are standing tickets and/or if the event takes place within 20 days because in the past many tickets have been lost (i.e. stolen) in the post because they can't track them once they leave the UK.
So, are these seated tickets? That's the only explanation I can think of. Or they must have changed their policy in the mean time...

My friends who are planning to travel from Japan asked me if they could use my address in case if they got through SeeTickets.

I'm expecting their tickets to be delivered sometime soon.

Well, I tried customer service again and they said it was their mistake and the tickets shouldn't have gone out. He swore on his life (literally) that they would take care of it and my tickets would be at the box office. Needless to say I'm not exactly thrilled that I get to worry over this for the next 4 months.

So, if you're outside the UK and were expecting to pick yours up check & make sure the same thing hasn't happened to you!

Well, I tried customer service again and they said it was their mistake and the tickets shouldn't have gone out. He swore on his life (literally) that they would take care of it and my tickets would be at the box office. Needless to say I'm not exactly thrilled that I get to worry over this for the next 4 months.

So, if you're outside the UK and were expecting to pick yours up check & make sure the same thing hasn't happened to you!

Mmm... now that I think of it, I remember with my GMex tickets in 2006 it originally said "tickets have been sent out" and after a few days I got an email saying the tickets "couldn't be delivered". Turned out that it was just standard computer-procedure for them, as the tickets never actually left because of the overseas thing. So my guess is that you will still get an email in a couple of days saying to contact them etc... box office etc...

Thanks for the replies. :) I'm annoyed w/ myself for not calling them already to double check b/c I was waiting for one of those "please contact us about your order" emails that I got last time. I had made a mental note to go ahead & call next week, and then I noticed the thread saying people had already received theirs. I didn't think they'd go out so soon!

Last edited:
Mmm... now that I think of it, I remember with my GMex tickets in 2006 it originally said "tickets have been sent out" and after a few days I got an email saying the tickets "couldn't be delivered". Turned out that it was just standard computer-procedure for them, as the tickets never actually left because of the overseas thing. So my guess is that you will still get an email in a couple of days saying to contact them etc... box office etc...

Just thought I'd update... as in your case, I think it was just a computer error and they were never mailed anywhere. I've now got 3 emails this morning from them saying can't send to the US, box office pickup, etc. Can't accuse them of not communicating well!

Back
Top Bottom