Favorite track on 'Beethoven Was Deaf'

Which is your favorite song from "Beethoven Was Deaf"

• Total voters

Puddle

Banned
please take into consideratin the actually live performance. I vote for We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful. We are only allowed a maximum of 15 options. there are 16 tracks though...so i had to omit one. I tried to guess one that would receive little votes--in this case Jack The Ripper. Just kidding. it was a hard choice but i left out The Loop.

Obvious choice, but Jack The Ripper. Has to be the best version of that song i've heard. :D ;)

i agree punksalute

the ouija board intro was epic, and the actual song was hitting harder as they played it...

Hearing the crowd sing along to "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Succesful" propels this one slightly over the definitive rendition of "Jack The Ripper." The crowd singing and laughing along ("I'ts really laughable, A-ha, ha-ha-ha...Oh-ho-ho-Ohh!") makes me giddy.

-D.

Seasick has such a full sound compared to the studio version. It really comes alive. JTR is great but this version has been released multiple times so its a bit played out for me.

I voted for "You're gonna need"
(although its not that different from the album version) I like to hear this song live. maybe he should add it to th current set-list? hmm?

It was a very tough choice between Jack the Ripper and November Spawned a Monster, But November just edged it for me and got my vote!

Back
Top Bottom