Beethoven was deaf

Well at first, I was not to keen on it, because I hate live CD's, I really used to dislike them,but my opinions usually change, when it comes to Moz.

So I listened to it agian and this is what I think;

1.)You're the one for me Fatty- I always thought this was a funny song, It's ok live on this CD, I like the way he wavers when he's live.

2.)Certain people I know-oo I love the way he sings this live, and the way the music mixes with it.

3.)National Front Disco-I love this song to begin with, so live it's just so much more personal, and I like the music, it sounds different from the studio version, I also like the talking at the end.

4.)November Spawned a Monster- I really like this song live, in general.

5.) Seasick, yet still docked- I LOVE this song, it is amazing on this CD.

6.) The Loop-The loop is crazy

7.)Sister i'm a poet- I really don't like this song live, I don't like the way his voice sounds.

8.)Jack The Ripper- I love the way he sings this so forcefully. ( what I really like is the rare version when he sings it really softly.)

9.) Such a little thing..- I like this song live only, I don't like the studio version.)

10.)I know it's gonna happen someday- This song is so upsetting, but it's happy in a way, I didn't like the music to this live version.

11.) We'll let you know-I like the lyrics to this song, and the tune.

12.)Suede Head- I hate the way this is faster, but I like the tone he sings it in better.

13.) He know's Id love to see him- I like this version, but I don't like the begining, it really throws me off, and it does sadden me.

14.)You're gonna need someone...-awesome

15.)Glamourous Glue- It's ok, sometimes when it's live he changes lyrics around, and I don't like it, but I do like this song.

16.) We hate it when our friends become successful-perfect way to the end of an amazing CD.

for those saying they have bootlegs better than Beethoven was Deaf, please list a couple. Most bootlegs sound like shit. so it would be great to get my hands on bottlegs better than Beethoven Was Deaf. ...if they exist.

It's absolutely one of my fav Morrissey's cd.......I love Seasick....it always makes me cry......I love too much his wonderful voice........
anyway I think all the songs are beautiful..........

does anybody know if a video version of this gig exists?

bye bye Moz lovers..........

for those saying they have bootlegs better than Beethoven was Deaf, please list a couple. Most bootlegs sound like shit. so it would be great to get my hands on bottlegs better than Beethoven Was Deaf. ...if they exist.

Happy X-mas is great. It is from 20 December 1992 Astoria Theatre, London. It's the gig where "You're The One For Me Fatty", "Certain People I Know", "The National Front Disco", "We'll Let You Know", "He Knows I'd Love To See Him", "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side" and "Glamorous Glue" are taken from on Beethoven (according to Passions Just Like Mine) Great quality, but you can't really heard the audience. But it's still a brilliant bootleg.

Back
Top Bottom