Does Morrissey have black friends?

Morrissey is a fan of black novelists Maya Angelou and James Boldwin, recently also seen checking Stevie Wonder CDs in HMV.

When you start a thread, it'd be helpful to write what you would like to discuss about clearly at the begining. ;)

Morrissey is a fan of black novelists Maya Angelou and James Boldwin, recently also seen checking Stevie Wonder CDs in HMV.

When you start a thread, it'd be helpful to write what you would like to discuss about clearly at the begining. ;)

I sense an air of sarcasm there, however, thank you for supporting, much obliged :D

I saw a nice African-American fellow at the Chicago show, he yelled "Morrissey" a few times and then Mozzer finally looked and said "What?". The guy seemed stunned for a moment then said I think "I love you!". I considered yelling too, but I was too shy. :o :p

:) That's really cute (and brave) to scream "I love you"! I'd be too shy as well. But on the next concert you're going to scream that, okay? Or at least hold a piece of paper with these words on it so you needn't to speak. :D Hey, I consider to do the same!

So Solid Crew cite Morrissey as a major influence and they in turn inspired the You Are The Quarry photo.

Harvey and chums are often discussing the relative merits of his solo career and Morrissey has entertained them on more than one occasion in his Roman hotel. Kevin Gallen introduced them all.

you know how 19th century this sounds?! Everyone is thinking back if they've ever seen an african american, or a redhead etc. You know i've never seen an Irish blonde with bells and skates on walking upside down at a Moz show; So should i post here if anyone else has?!
I'm catching the Ferry right this minute. Good day.

So Solid Crew cite Morrissey as a major influence and they in turn inspired the You Are The Quarry photo.

Harvey and chums are often discussing the relative merits of his solo career and Morrissey has entertained them on more than one occasion in his Roman hotel. Kevin Gallen introduced them all.

Are you being serious, I cannot imagine Morrissey engaging in polite conversion with Harvey and his gang, but if true that is very interesting.

Morrissey is actually black. So am I. And so is Prince Philip

I am WHITE I have grown up (45 now) in a multi racial society (Hulme /Whalley Range/Old trafford) same era as Mozz but different schools (religieous) and I can say that nowadays I have NO white friends does that make some form of Rascist ???????????????

I don't recall the author of this thread suggesting he was a racist?

I was only saying that is how original question could be taken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmsl

love

Grim

that is one thing that disappoints me about morrissey i admit, being black myself i was lucky to get into morrissey through family but my black friends dont know him, morrissey doesnt try and stretch out to the black communities of the uk

Back
Top Bottom