Do-it-yourself body piercing lands teen in hospital seriously ill...with MRSA

I cant afford to drink at bars anymore. I'm not looking for an 'entertaining evening' with the opposite sex, so we all tend to get together at someones house for a few beers and some guitar hero; or, since our TV is on the fritz, puzzles and card games. Then we get our canes and our Metamucil and hobble on home.

i wish i had room for a pool table.

my 15 year old half brother apparently just pierced his own nips. he took pictures of it and posted it on myspace, thats the only reason i know. ouchies

I dont know how this thread became about liquor laws, but in NJ, the bars are open til 2. and you can buy liquor until 10, and beer until 2. you can buy beer takeout from bars, and there are a few places that sell just beer only and theyre open til 2. but if a place sells beer AND liquor together, you're f***ed cuz it will close at 10. on sundays I think most liquor stores are open for a few hours, but will probably close early.

in PA its annoying cuz you have to buy liquor and beer separately. liquor at a wine and spirits place, and beer and either a bar or beer distributor. bars are open til 2. i forget if liquor stores are open on sunday. a few might be, but im not sure. I know of a few after hours bars in Philly but even they close by 4:30 or 5.

Back
Top Bottom