Bournemouth - Bournemouth International Centre (Mar.14, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Smiler With Knife / Scandinavia / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not A Man / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat is Murder / The Bullfighter Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before // Speedway

setlist provided by sorrow of stamford bridge and Andy G.

Last edited:
Last night was one of the best shows for some years, surpassing the O2. As soon as I stepped into the hall and got a feel for how quickly the floor was filling, I told myself that Morrissey is going to be up for this, and he truly was.

The addition of What She Said, Stop Me...and IBEH had, I felt, done enough to answer criticism about a lack of pace in the set. Really, I don't understand claims that this was a flat gig. It's suspicious that the naysayers are predominantly anonymous posters with a very similar writing style...

A bizarre highlight was Morrissey's raised eyebrow at the inflatable tulip held by the gentleman right behind me...I wondered what the hell all the puffing behind me was and then looked up...

- - - Updated - - -

It's because I'm working this weekend and don't have time to repost clips/photos and wade through the trolls. Haha!

We're you at Nottingham as well? Dressed smartly?

Last night was one of the best shows for some years, surpassing the O2. As soon as I stepped into the hall and got a feel for how quickly the floor was filling, I told myself that Morrissey is going to be up for this, and he truly was.

The addition of What She Said, Stop Me...and IBEH had, I felt, done enough to answer criticism about a lack of pace in the set. Really, I don't understand claims that this was a flat gig. It's suspicious that the naysayers are predominantly anonymous posters with a very similar writing style...

A bizarre highlight was Morrissey's raised eyebrow at the inflatable tulip held by the gentleman right behind me...I wondered what the hell all the puffing behind me was and then looked up...

- - - Updated - - -

We're you at Nottingham as well? Dressed smartly?[/

It was the rat holding it. He had blue roses.

The thing is, the pit at the front was very mellow and all of a sudden he starts pushing people who had queued for 20 hours in the freezing car park and rightfully were at the barrier. People were angry and one started laughing at the blow up rose during Smiler which was the worst f***ing song to be laughing during.

Today in the United Kingdom it is Mothering Sunday and not Mother's Day as some fatty tosser huffed and puffed.
Happy Mothering Sunday wishes to Mrs Marr , Mrs Rourke, Mrs Joyce, Mrs Gannon

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Can a moderator not get rid of this idiot for trolling, or does that not happen here.

the guy with the letter was no 18 year old it was the tubby dude from the blue rose society. the pit was totally dead, unti they came in shoving people out of the way so he could give his letter to moz. the episode was very embarassing.

Today in the United Kingdom it is Mothering Sunday and not Mother's Day as some fatty tosser huffed and puffed.
Happy Mothering Sunday wishes to Mrs Marr , Mrs Rourke, Mrs Joyce, Mrs Gannon

Benny you bad bad Benny,
You forgot you own Mother you naughty little boy. I won't let you stay up late any more tapping away on your Sinclair Spectrum.
It's early to bed for you for the rest of the week. I'll make you take down your Morrissey posters. No more cheese for you, no more
meat, it's beans on toast for you.

Mummy Benny-the-British-Butcher

So, it seems like Moz gave a direct and very obvious nod to the Blue Rose Society by his look to Ratty for holding it up. Why can't you people l00k and see what is happening--Morrissey is MorrisseysWorld, and he is on Twitter as "Broken."

Mother's Day chat - clearly enjoying himself and on top form x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71slhUFrI9E

* Mothering Sunday
Take no notice of Steven the cheeseman for he is full of wind.

National cheese day is June 4th for all you ultra die hards so spread the cheese around and raise cheese awareness.
CHEESE IS MORE-ISH ! (Kerching ! "M-Porium to sweat-shop-t-shirt slaves, five thousand units please)

God save the Queen (Happy Mothering Sunday Ma'am)
Your loyal servant now and forever.

Benny you bad bad Benny,
You forgot you own Mother you naughty little boy. I won't let you stay up late any more tapping away on your Sinclair Spectrum.
It's early to bed for you for the rest of the week. I'll make you take down your Morrissey posters. No more cheese for you, no more
meat, it's beans on toast for you.

Mummy Benny-the-British-Butcher

Worry not Mummy Benny is a very much loved Mother and Grandma and she knows it.

To all Mums all over the world, happy Mothering Sunday Apart from one.

EDS: and his stays up why? between this, bendy the butch and that other one with the baseball card avatar (that is so far from funny its posts are actually sad) it is more and more like a looney bin around here these days. clean this site up by knocking out the nonsense and let the fans discuss and share their thoughts without the usual suspects stirring up a hornets nest. and yes, i know we can all ignore it/them, but with each response these dopes get, it just encourages them. this site was built by David and grew because of the fans/friends and always (still to this day) has been the source for news/interesting tidbits/reviews/etc ,but really with the additional editors being brought in years back, one would think something would be done about certain post/contributors (i use the term loosely) who add nothing. there really is no point to their posts except feeding their ego by allowing them to see their name on this site. please clean this up and let's have the site back to the standards that allowed it to grow, flourish and become a resource for all things moz.

Any news yet on if Sicknote Steve ...... i've never had sex...someone look at me....please..nobody likes me....etc

Born to Harangue

Last edited:

Very far away, but check out those blinding lights!

Very close:

Excellent audio/video - but like many, the filmer does not pan over to Gustavo for his solo:

Last edited by a moderator:
i would not be a bit surprised if benny the butcher turns out to be johnny marr himself, venting for the maltreatment he received at the hand of moz all these years.

So, it seems like Moz gave a direct and very obvious nod to the Blue Rose Society by his look to Ratty for holding it up. Why can't you people l00k and see what is happening--Morrissey is MorrisseysWorld, and he is on Twitter as "Broken."
Because I don't give a rat's ass about the rat f***. He is a douche and likes to keep the lies alive and bullies/stalks other fans .He is not the only fan Morrissey has and there is a lot of BS tied up with the story of the Blue Rose Society but I suppose it is OK to sublimate that truth if your agenda makes you feel fanciful .You have lied. Other people might not realize it but every stupid thing they do makes them look like bigger assholes now. It's OK. Keep lying to yourselves.

EDS: and his stays up why? between this, bendy the butch and that other one with the baseball card avatar (that is so far from funny its posts are actually sad) it is more and more like a looney bin around here these days. clean this site up by knocking out the nonsense and let the fans discuss and share their thoughts without the usual suspects stirring up a hornets nest. and yes, i know we can all ignore it/them, but with each response these dopes get, it just encourages them. this site was built by David and grew because of the fans/friends and always (still to this day) has been the source for news/interesting tidbits/reviews/etc ,but really with the additional editors being brought in years back, one would think something would be done about certain post/contributors (i use the term loosely) who add nothing. there really is no point to their posts except feeding their ego by allowing them to see their name on this site. please clean this up and let's have the site back to the standards that allowed it to grow, flourish and become a resource for all things moz.

Blind, unthinking followers of a charismatic outsider call for critics to be silenced. Sounds strangely familiar, nicht wahr?

is that blue rose society, a gay thing?
guys givng roses to other men....

Because I don't give a rat's ass about the rat f***. He is a douche and likes to keep the lies alive and bullies/stalks other fans .He is not the only fan Morrissey has and there is a lot of BS tied up with the story of the Blue Rose Society but I suppose it is OK to sublimate that truth if your agenda makes you feel fanciful .You have lied. Other people might not realize it but every stupid thing they do makes them look like bigger assholes now. It's OK. Keep lying to yourselves.

Why is it so hard for people to believe that Morrissey is behind the Blue Rose Society? He wants roses thrown at his feet. He accepted them from a young fan in NY. He gives signs at his concerts, and he communicates with people via Twitter and even on stage!

Only a dozen of his fans can see this--come on and l00k!

Check on the Rat's Blog--Following the Mozziah!

- - - Updated - - -

is that blue rose society, a gay thing?
guys givng roses to other men....

Check out following the mozziah--it will enlighten you. L00K and learn!

Why is it so hard for people to believe that Morrissey is behind the Blue Rose Society? He wants roses thrown at his feet. He accepted them from a young fan in NY. He gives signs at his concerts, and he communicates with people via Twitter and even on stage!

Only a dozen of his fans can see this--come on and l00k!

Check on the Rat's Blog--Following the Mozziah!

- - - Updated - - -

Check out following the mozziah--it will enlighten you. L00K and learn!

No thanks. I would rather chat with the person you stole the blue rose idea from she is a much more charismatic and interesting specimen to talk to. You know, the sweet and kind hearted vegan person you were rotten to. The one you falsely accuse of things to make yourself seem better when everything you say is a lie. It will come back to you.

Back
Top Bottom