melvins
nine inch nails
rage against the machine
soundgarden
system of a down
tool
white zombie

are all pretty good.

the rest are shite. especially evanescence.

I like System of a Down and I hate myself for it. Whyyy, WHYYYYYY!? Serj is so cool WHY do I think this.
Rest of those make my eyeballs twitch violently.

Last edited:
I can't help it! It's like a mental disorder, I'm clearly ill! Whydoilikesoadphrenia strikes again!

okay, okay,this time i shall let it slide.

having a good fourth?

i would also add to this list ,for me anyways,nickleback and puddle of mud,they may have been on that list but im too lazy to go look again.

Last edited:
okay, okay,this time i shall let it slide.

having a good fourth?

i would also add to this list ,for me anyways,nickleback and puddle of mud,they may vae been on that list but im too lazy to go look again.
Hurrah! And yes, definitely, well... will be, eventually. Blowing up my cheap fireworks when it decides to actually get dark, should be good times. You blowing anything up?

Nickleback are... truly, truly awful. For all the awesome Canada has you can just mention Nickleback to counter all of it.
It's a shame.

Last edited:
Hurrah! And yes, definitely. Blowing up my cheap fireworks when it decides to actually get dark, should be good times. You blowing anything up?

Nickleback are... truly, truly awful. For all the awesome Canada has you can just mention Nickleback to counter all of it.
It's a shame.

alas,im not blowing anything up,i slept most of the day,listened to the moz concert online then went back to bed,now im watching the jackass movies.

i will add staind,or whatever they are called.

alas,im not blowing anything up,i slept most of the day,listened to the moz concert online then went back to bed,now im watching the jackass movies.

i will add staind,or whatever they are called.

Oh, for the love of all that is American, at least nuke something that's likely to catch on fire in the microwave!

Staind! O lawdy, I had tried so hard to forget they existed! Gotta bash my head against the nearest available wall.

Oh, for the love of all that is American, at least nuke something that's likely to catch on fire in the microwave!

Staind! O lawdy, I had tried so hard to forget they existed!

i am not a big fan of this holiday,its not an unlove for country but i am nuetral on my feelings for the country,i am also well know for hating holidays,see i am just no fun at all,and this year its even worse.obvs.

i also only know the "hits of my chemical romance,yet another thing i am quite pleased with.

i am not a big fan of this holiday,its not an unlove for country but i am nuetral on my feelings for the country,i am also well know for hating holidays,see i am just no fun at all,and this year its even worse.obvs.

i also only know the "hits of my chemical romance,yet another thing i am quite pleased with.
A terrible mishap with a hair-pretty in the microwave may make you dislike it more, actually... forget I said anything haha.
I think the holiday has lost most of it's meaning, really, as most have for whatever reason. Odd too considering the "GRR YAY AMERICA" thing being shoved down our thoughts for the past few years. Jackass and the act of watching Jackass is ABSOLUTELY fun, though, so you're entirely wrong on that count. :p

Their "hits" and their cover of Jack the Ripper is all I've ever needed to know in order to banish them from my brain forever and ever.

A terrible mishap with a hair-pretty in the microwave may make you dislike it more, actually... forget I said anything haha.
I think the holiday has lost most of it's meaning, really, as most have for whatever reason. Odd too considering the "GRR YAY AMERICA" thing being shoved down our thoughts for the past few years. Jackass and the act of watching Jackass is ABSOLUTELY fun, though, so you're entirely wrong on that count. :p

Their "hits" and their cover of Jack the Ripper is all I've ever needed to know in order to banish them from my brain forever and ever.

oh i love the pain and injuries and sheer stupidity of jackass,it makes me giggle,i hate holidays,i have no family really and two best friends moved way across the country a while back so it has helped fuel a hermit lifestyle for me,i have dogs.

generally i know of bands i just ignore them,i do not watch mtv and i do not listen to the radio so im generally spared all the shit.
i know nothing of the dave mathews band other than the singles,again,i am pleased with that.

oh i love the pain and injuries and sheer stupidity of jackass,it makes me giggle,i hate holidays,i have no family really and two best friends moved way across the country a while back so it has helped fuel a hermit lifestyle for me,i have dogs.

generally i know of bands i just ignore them,i do not watch mtv and i do not listen to the radio so im generally spared all the shit.
i know nothing of the dave mathews band other than the singles,again,i am pleased with that.
Watching others in pain is the greatest passtime of all! You should consider hermit crabs, they're easy to relate to and will watch Jackass on holidays with you.

I like to think there's a 6th sense when it comes to really generically awful bands. You can just KNOW.
It's a real gift, if only it had worked on System of a Down for me. People who watch MTV as a source for music and listen to mainstream radio are true masochists. I salute them for doing what I could never do.

My goal of being the first on the block to shoot my low sperm count firework load has been accomplished! I can now sleep!
Stay alive!

I't's all a matter of musical opinion of course. But it's also why I don't listen to radio. Even the 2 alt radio stations in my city can't seem to broaden their playlists. There is just so much more music out there that begs to be heard--the alternative umbrella has become smaller and smaller.

a perfect circle
alice in chains
deftones
faith no more
melvins
nine inch nails
rage against the machine
soundgarden
system of a down
tool
white zombie

are all pretty good.

the rest are shite. especially evanescence.

This is pretty much right on. But actually about 14 of the bands listed, I am or have been a fan of. To call bands like Helmet shite is pushing it...a lot.

And for the record, a lot people might not get Primus, but I do. And they are f***ing fantastic. People think Les Claypool is s looney, druged out fool. When in actuality he's written some pretty great music. And as far as the drums, Tim "Herb" Alexander is a god.

I happen to like nine inch nails. year zero was horrible though.

Back
Top Bottom