Autobiography - legal action?

Yeah, right. Sweating bint minge merchant from Goole tries to diss on BrummieBoy who just lols and sends a facial. I'm sweating, cuz I'm thinking of you..and it's not just my laptop that's hot and whirring...get back on topic. Have you read page 1 yet? Thought not. Wait for the comic book version from Brighton/Greece, or that Peanuts LOL-fest that was yanked by corporate trolls, until Moz rose in fury and said "But it's ART!" Morrissey could usefully have condensed his "Autobiography" into a Viz annual, but don't worry, we're on the case with that remix..I'm not fat, I'm not a loser, I'm not spotty, I am from Brum and I have a big fat cock. Think about that as you drift off to sleep...

It's the motion of the ocean that matters, not the size of the boat.

They're not the same person

you shouldn't be disclosing that information. not that I care, but it might make Iona Mink paranoid about her I.P address security. I don't doxx anyone but paedos and sadists. let's keep to established protocol. don't confirm/deny who is or isn't who they say/claim/pretend to be or are. If you act on duplicate id's from the same IP, no-one else needs to know. Ok? Ta. "Edward Snowden"

Well lets put the record straight, I have never ONCE displayed "ridiculous antics" in a topic concerning someone passing !
In truth I did in fact object 2 the death penalty, even for murderers within the topic as im highly opposed 2 the death penalty, and I then went on 2 pay a lovery tribute 2 the poor little ones who have been murdered ! :(

Please stop trying 2 brain wash other members of the forum and making me out 2 be something that im not, by saying I was "taking the piss" 4 want of a better term, in such a sensitive topic as childern being murdered!
Thats just a terrible thing 2 say about me, and im going 2 defend myself !

The topic is there within the archives (not sure which topic it was now) 4 anyone 2 read should they so wish!

Theres things you all dont know about me and what I do ect, think you would be surprised! :)

Here is the post. http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-place?p=1986733337&viewfull=1#post1986733337

and

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-place?p=1986733394&viewfull=1#post1986733394

While everyone had the sense to empathise with Winnie Johnson's loss, you spouted your regular nonsense to divert the topic. I know you can spell. I know this an act. I took offence because even in a thread that discussed the loss of a child and a lifetime of a mother's grief you couldn't resist trolling. I still take offence to that.

I would only be surprised of the things you do outside of this forum if I bothered to care one bit about you beyond the words on the screen.

Last edited:
you shouldn't be disclosing that information. not that I care, but it might make Iona Mink paranoid about her I.P address security. I don't doxx anyone but paedos and sadists. let's keep to established protocol. don't confirm/deny who is or isn't who they say/claim/pretend to be or are. If you act on duplicate id's from the same IP, no-one else needs to know. Ok? Ta. "Edward Snowden"

Yeah, you're from........

I have a conspiracy theory that BrummieBoy and Midnite are the same person.

I don't put much stock in it but it is a theory nonetheless.

You wish. And I wish: MIDNITE is a gifted wordsmith. Unlike you. Or Morrissey. Let's talk about him, not me for a change. This thread is meant to be about his "Autobiography" which no-one has read. You have read it, haven't you? Thought so.

I wouldn't bother. You'll only get sucked into a world of non-sequiturs, where bait and switch techniques rule supreme and for no reason whatsoever - shits and giggles I think.

In this world, agreeing with someone and being self deprecating is actually a sign of aggression and nastiness. The remedy? A chiding to keep yourself in check and accusations of trolling.

It's a crazy upside down world.

Let's just dump all this to 'off-topic fight thread' It's lame and a distraction to the real deal: "Autobiography"

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you're from........

wherever I want you to think i/we/them/us/it are from. next question.

Stop booting bar and we'll let you live. :cool: :p

Zip it until you've read the book. not a spoiler, but make sure you have kleenex, valium and access to counselling. He says the most horrific things about obesity. I know you've faced taunts over your weight, but one of many profound shocks was reading a man who once wore Evans Outsize "female" blouses, to challenge both gender normativity and body dysmporphia resort to the most ignorant body-shaming language about non-standard body shapes. Brace yourself.

Here is the post. http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-place?p=1986733337&viewfull=1#post1986733337

and

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-place?p=1986733394&viewfull=1#post1986733394

While everyone had the sense to empathise with Winnie Johnson's loss, you spouted your regular nonsense to divert the topic. I know you can spell. I know this an act. I took offence because even in a thread that discussed the loss of a child and a lifetime of a mother's grief you couldn't resist trolling. I still take offence to that.

I would only be surprised of the things you do outside of this forum if I bothered to care one bit about you beyond the words on the screen.

Have you read "Autobiography"? Have you read what Morrissey has written about Madeleine McCann? Morrissey is a despicable troll who couldn't resist mocking the loss of a child and, possibly, a lifetime of a mother's grief. He better not bump into me again in any uber-trendy bar/hotel or he's going to get a real education in etiquette and protocol. Trust me...he's in trouble.

Zip it until you've read the book. not a spoiler, but make sure you have kleenex, valium and access to counselling. He says the most horrific things about obesity. I know you've faced taunts over your weight, but one of many profound shocks was reading a man who once wore Evans Outsize "female" blouses, to challenge both gender normativity and body dysmporphia resort to the most ignorant body-shaming language about non-standard body shapes. Brace yourself.

He clearly does not like the fatties... too many examples... here is just one...

"The biting wind tells you that nothing can save you against the unforeseen; these inner twists and turns are as unreadable as the Australian Outback. Unwise to have a heart attack here, or to choke on your favorite fatso’s food."

Why exactly hasn't the idiot read the book yet? Or others? Notice how they are the ones fighting with you? Oh of course you did.

Yeah, I'm prepared for his Rubenesque disses. I can't read the book yet, I'm a currently a doll acting out the frustration of all the women reading the book whose heart he broke in a strange masonic puppet show. And I'm really busy with work. Also FYI, I'm a prude not a whore, my seas are tight and icy like the Atlantic.

Yeah, I'm prepared for his Rubenesque disses. I can't read the book yet, I'm a currently a doll acting out the frustration of all the women reading the book whose heart he broke in a strange masonic puppet show. And I'm really busy with work. Also FYI, I'm a prude not a whore, my seas are tight and icy like the Atlantic.

And smell of dead fish to boot!

So THAT'S what chlamydia smells like!

How exactly does a celibate get chlamydia? If it's from wasting their time talking to whorey, soul-less pseudo-intellectuals on a message board, then yes. I have the clap.

How exactly does a celibate get chlamydia? If it's from wasting their time talking to whorey, soul-less pseudo-intellectuals on a message board, then yes. I have the clap.

The clap is gonorrhea. Read. Read. Read. Read Morrissey's book or stop posting in threads that discuss it.

Celibate=tight? Yeah right. Use it or lose it. Exercise tones muscles, honey bunch. If you don't work it, it atrophies. Oh the thought of you naked... :sick:

The clap is gonorrhea. Read. Read. Read. Read Morrissey's book or stop posting in threads that discuss it.

Celibate=tight? Yeah right. Use it or lose it. Exercise tones muscles, honey bunch. If you don't work it, it atrophies. Oh the thought of you naked... :sick:

If only you knew.

Yeah, right. Sweating bint minge merchant from Goole tries to diss on BrummieBoy who just lols and sends a facial. I'm sweating, cuz I'm thinking of you..and it's not just my laptop that's hot and whirring...get back on topic. Have you read page 1 yet? Thought not. Wait for the comic book version from Brighton/Greece, or that Peanuts LOL-fest that was yanked by corporate trolls, until Moz rose in fury and said "But it's ART!" Morrissey could usefully have condensed his "Autobiography" into a Viz annual, but don't worry, we're on the case with that remix..I'm not fat, I'm not a loser, I'm not spotty, I am from Brum and I have a big fat cock. Think about that as you drift off to sleep...

I'm from nowhere near Goole you f***ing fat turnip. I'm not talking about the book, I'm on about the cack you spout on here. You keep saying as well you have a huge cock, let's see the proof, or is it just a warty weeping mess?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and by the way I'm not MIDNITE, no way do I have the time or inclination to produce something as retarded and redundant as that.

Back
Top Bottom