Attn Moonbeam

You little cow, how did you get that score? How many people were in the game for you to get 5000+? I wasted most of yesterday trying to beat you, and we nearly late for seeing Annie.

Grr.

f***s sake, I got stuck again. Sorry, I would have won anyways?

Grim
You are talking to yourself....... have you took your medication today?

Jukebox Jury

He's watchin Jimmy Grimble, isn't it annoying when somebody says the words before they come on the TV screen?

I was playing Moonbeam at Pictionary on Facebook, I was wondering how she got such a high score, but I think I know now. she cheats!!

He's watchin Jimmy Grimble, isn't it annoying when somebody says the words before they come on the TV screen?

I was playing Moonbeam at Pictionary on Facebook, I was wondering how she got such a high score, but I think I know now. she cheats!!

Apologies to Grim, it was GU who was talking to herself!
Is he still watching Jimmy Grimble? Bloody hell..... does he say when it gets to his 'walk on part'
''Quick, quick, I'm on in a second, look, there I am''

Star struck muppet:D

Jukebox Jury

Apologies to Grim, it was GU who was talking to herself!
Is he still watching Jimmy Grimble? Bloody hell..... does he say when it gets to his 'walk on part'
''Quick, quick, I'm on in a second, look, there I am''

Star struck muppet:D

Jukebox Jury

you know him so well!! Now he's away out and he's left the TV unwatchable, I'm having to read a book now, tsk.

He is going to buy a cable which means that my plaptop AND this PC should work concurrently (that the right word?!) So hopefully there will be no more confusion about GU/Grim.

Back
Top Bottom