Article: TTY: "There is no such thing as a Morrissey Official Facebook page. Morrissey has no connec

the man is shameless in hatred, without a doubt.

Yeah? I think Morrissey is shameless in everything.

"Beat your Morrissey everyday; you may not know why, but he does."
In this intance, I was being gentle with a manipulative solo-addict that hires contract killers. But you know, I can stop being an allusive softie.

1. Yeah? I think Morrissey is shameless in everything.

2. "Beat your Morrissey everyday; you may not know why, but he does."
In this intance, I was being gentle with a manipulative solo-addict that hires contract killers. But you know, I can stop being an allusive softie.

1. nothing new. this claim is premise for majority of the discussions here. i think it's not impossible that few persons direct every debate clinging to this opinion -

as long as owner allows this, he's responsible.

2. i really don't understand the rest of this post.

1. nothing new. this claim is premise for majority of the discussions here. i think it's not impossible that few persons direct every debate clinging to this opinion -

as long as owner allows this, he's responsible.

Well yes it so happens a few people think that opinion is the truth and choose to hammer it home from time to time.
And yes the owner of this site allows that, so he's a responsible person indeed.

But maybe it's a phase in the life of this site; tomorrow msolo might revert to being full of happy frinkers! Yayyy! Say, when Morrissey turns 60! or 70!
Keep the faith.

All of the rumours
keeping me asocial
I never said that they were
completely unfounded.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom