Morrissey and band from Gustavo's Facebook page

tumblr_nu7r9hNjU51uczcdoo1_1280.jpg

sweet. hes that english guy right

Did anyone ever think about the possibility that Moz doesn't drink anymore (or reduces his drinking) and THAT is the reason he feels much better? I thought about it and then I saw this picture.

could be or just that he drinks more expensive drinks for the more smooth qualities. as a non drinker almost my entire life i sure equate lots of my excellent health to not drinking

When he was fatter, it was a puffy fat, like when people drink too much. I don't think he drinks beers any more, but they are drinking Modelo and Morrissey always drank Corona. Any one know where that is, It has to be in LA considering the back drop or it could be TJ from 2007 or 2008 or whenever that concert was. Anonymous-

All 5 are for Morrissey. Each one of his hired goons has just bought him one, now they get the honour of watching him drink it.

he must make the band buy matching beers. i mean its all there in the picture

Moz can't win on this site. If he had a beer people would be screaming 'no wonder he's been sick with all the beers the alcoholic is knocking back', and when there is no beer Moz must have a problem. Some fan site. "Nitpickers of the virtual world, unite and take ovah."

moz drinks vodka not beer.

If Moz has any sense left in him then he doesn't drink vodka or any kind of hard liquor anymore because of his throat. And I'm pretty sure that every single doctor he saw told him exactly that. Actually to drink a beer occasionally won't be a problem for him but vodka would be. That's all I am saying.

If Moz has any sense left in him then he doesn't drink vodka or any kind of hard liquor anymore because of his throat. And I'm pretty sure that every single doctor he saw told him exactly that. Actually to drink a beer occasionally won't be a problem for him but vodka would be. That's all I am saying.

Totes agree with this. Also drinking just plain sucks. There are better form of inebriation

its not like does a string of one nighters. he does a show or two and then takes a week off.

its not like does a string of one nighters. he does a show or two and then takes a week off.

But he has a medical condition connected to reflux. I don't think they mix which is why a real doctor will tell him to cut it out and did

mozz's band in one of the chubbiest bands around. everyone carries a spare tire around, including leader moz
yet were led to believe that they are all vegetarians. one fat vegetarian ok maybe its genetic, but ALL of them?
something is rotten in denmark, methinks.

mozz's band in one of the chubbiest bands around. everyone carries a spare tire around, including leader moz
yet were led to believe that they are all vegetarians. one fat vegetarian ok maybe its genetic, but ALL of them?
something is rotten in denmark, methinks.

Boz is the only fat one. He's not a vegetarian or vegan. And that fishy smell is coming from your pants, not Denmark.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom