Cilla Black has died at 72; TTY Morrissey statement

well there are for sure some shots where it doesnt seem like anyone is looking at where theyre going

That's what I meant. You are in a deadly vehicle moz. Pay attention, too suave, like he is on his sofa at home

Re: Cilla Black has died *edited* now with Morrissey statement

If Morrissey has ever covered your work, now is obviously a very bad time for you.

Though Arthur, Billy, Johnny and Jerry from the Dolls were all dead by the time he covered 'Human Being'.

Having said this, Arthur was still alive when he did 'Trash' live.

Anonymous. Cilla will be sadly missed by this Bowie /Lou Reed/Buzzcocks/Leonard Cohen/Stones/Doors/Beatles/Iggy, etc. fan. She was part of my growing up days. Loved her voice in the early days.

Anonymous. Cilla will be sadly missed by this Bowie /Lou Reed/Buzzcocks/Leonard Cohen/Stones/Doors/Beatles/Iggy, etc. fan. She was part of my growing up days. Loved her voice in the early days.

The only way is miss a Tory scumbag is if my sights weren't aligned on my rifle

No one.. NO ONE who supported Thatcher or votes Tory is a human being.
This does not apply to Cilla, supporting them as late as 1992 , but - you could be a human being and support the early Thatcher in the 70s, before you knew (1) how extreme she was going to get, or (2) that CND's takeover of Labour would keep her in power for long enough to do extreme things.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom