About comics: Morrissey photo comic story made by my daughter

You know what... I won't keep saying anything... you can say whatever you want because it's all from your imagination... You don't live with me, don't know me or my daughter, haven't ever seen our daily life, so all you've saying all this time is just speculation...

And she won't hate Morrissey because she listens to him whenever she wants on her own computer or mp3 player... We don't have a music multisystem player (taken by burglars 18 months ago), so I can't play anything... When I listen to him is on my iPod, computer or when she wants to see some of the DVDs I have...

See how you all speculate and make things up, out of your flying imagination? You are clueless, you have no idea...

I have so many things to do, like i.e. working to feed my daughter... Keep imagining and inveting things if you want... I'm off...

er...oookay...

the "arguing on the Internet" graphic that I'd rather not have to use. Maybe tmyem! will save me the trouble.

I haven't got one for the thread only for you:)

I prefer Marvel comics myself. :p

I wanted it to be actually drawings, i like kids drawings.

I haven't read most of it ( i mean the posts here). I suppose the words are lost in translation (on the comic) and she is little, but the child is very good at graphics and using a camera. Did she really make the comic or did you help her?

It is quite nice that she wants to like what her Mum likes, in a couple of years when she is a teenager it be so different. Seems like the child is growing up, some what. She is getting to that age when she will have & want posters of actors/popstars on her wall . I bet at school she talks about it with her friends actors/popstars who they find 'sexy' (not that they really understand the word).I had a family member who liked james bond (pierce bronsnan) and michael owen when they was that age or a bit old.

I also agree with vicarinatutugal.

Last edited:

I haven't read most of it ( i mean the posts here). I suppose the words are lost in translation (on the comic) and she is little, but the child is very good at graphics and using a camera. Did she really make the comic or did you help her?

No, not at all... She's quite talented at graphic softwares on mac and PC... And she discovers them alone... She's a master of the Paint (she edits whole webpages with that, unbelievable), she's really knowledgeable at Photoshop and I can barely edit photo sizes with it... She made this with a soft called Comic Life. And she made it in like 10 minutes all while I was cleansing and applying creams on my face before going to bed...

It is quite nice that she wants to like what her Mum likes, in a couple of years when she is a teenager it be so different. Seems like the child is growing up, some what. She is getting to that age when she will have & want posters of actors/popstars on her wall . I bet at school she talks about it with her friends actors/popstars who they find 'sexy' (not that they really understand the word).I had a family member who liked james bond (pierce bronsnan) and michael owen when they was that age or a bit old.

You see, it's not like she's in love with Morrissey like many think here... She just wanted to do something funny with him and that's it... She takes sexy as "very very attractive" and that's it... And she already has a Zac Efron poster in the bedroom, along with a Belle from the Belle and the Beast poster and another one from the movie The Incredibles... That's all... She loves High School Musical, her impossible love of the moment is Zac Efron and she also loves many classic songs from Madonna, Van Halen, Alan Parsons, Barry Manilow, that are my faves, but she has some of her own too, that I don't listen to ever, like Juanes, Shakira, High School Musical 1 and 2, some Argentinian singers (because she's Argentinian)... She just listens and if she likes it, she takes it, that's it. I'm lucky she's got to like many of the things I love (and not everything either, just some songs), but if she hadn't liked them, it was OK too... :)

You see, it's not like she's in love with Morrissey like many think here... She just wanted to do something funny with him and that's it... She takes sexy as "very very attractive" and that's it... And she already has a Zac Efron poster in the bedroom, along with a Belle from the Belle and the Beast poster and another one from the movie The Incredibles... That's all... She loves High School Musical, her impossible love of the moment is Zac Efron and she also loves many classic songs from Madonna, Van Halen, Alan Parsons, Barry Manilow, that are my faves, but she has some of her own too, that I don't listen to ever, like Juanes, Shakira, High School Musical 1 and 2, some Argentinian singers (because she's Argentinian)... She just listens and if she likes it, she takes it, that's it. I'm lucky she's got to like many of the things I love (and not everything either, just some songs), but if she hadn't liked them, it was OK too... :)

She seems far more sensible and centered than lots of grownups here :p

Back
Top Bottom