About comics: Morrissey photo comic story made by my daughter

CeciDeMorrissey

Steven Patrick I Love You
Last week I was doing my "cream tour" (as my daughter call the process of putting my skin care products before sleep) before going to bed and suddenly she called me to tell me she had done this on my Mac. She chose the pics and everything... I just guess I'll have to translate it...

s640x480

Box 1: This is me: Morrissey.
Box 2: I'm a singer.
Box 3: I'm famous

s640x480

Sexy and famous...

s640x480

Sexy, vegetarian and something like "sexless".

s640x480

That's because I think that men and women are not meant to live together.

Last edited:
s640x480

I'm gonna tell you a story of something that happened to me once!!!!

s640x480

Box 1: I was showing that animals feel pain when...
Box 2: A monster came along...
Box 3: And I said to him... Hey! Don't mess with me... I'm in a concert!!
Box 4: So I kept singing.

s640x480

Box 1: But then, when I was alone
Box 2: the monster came back
Box 3: Then another monster came and said to the first monster: Get out of here!!!!
Box 4: So, for his great deed I invited him to eat some spaghetti with soy meatballs

s640x480

And that was all...

s640x480

Good bye and take my shirt as a souvenir.

THE END...

She photographed herself to play the part of the monster, hahahaha....

Just bear in mind, this is all made by a 9 y-o kid so don't be demanding on the script :D

Anyway, the other day she told me that secretly she found Morrissey quite sexy, although "a bit old" for her, hahaha... And last night she ask me to make her a t-shirt with a Morrissey picture, cause she wanted to wear one... That surprised me... In the best way, of course :D

CeCi - this is freakin' hysterical. A talented little graphics artist you got there.

NRiTH - beware your daughters, I'll turn them into frinkers!

Aaaahhh what an adorable little creature. Some children just prove me wrong. It's because she has such an amazing mom, obviously! If all children had amazing parents like you Ceci, this world would be a better plaaacee!

Anyway, the other day she told me that secretly she found Morrissey quite sexy, although "a bit old" for her, hahaha... And last night she ask me to make her a t-shirt with a Morrissey picture, cause she wanted to wear one... That surprised me... In the best way, of course :D

Ceci, I don't deserve my username as much as you do.

OMG, Ceci that is awesome! I love that! "SEXY AND FAMOUS" ~LOL Thanks for a huge smile. What a talented and smart kid. You've raised her well! I have to show this to my daughter (mini frinker) tomorrow. It's inspirational :D
See, Morrissey, there IS a point in having children :p

p.s. Happy 1,000 posts. What # is your lil monster on?! :D

Aaaahhh what an adorable little creature. Some children just prove me wrong. It's because she has such an amazing mom, obviously! If all children had amazing parents like you Ceci, this world would be a better plaaacee!

Oooohhh Pandora!! You made my eyes teary!!... :blushes: thank you!! :)

Ceci, I don't deserve my username as much as you do.

I agree! hehe

OMG, Ceci that is awesome! I love that! "SEXY AND FAMOUS" ~LOL Thanks for a huge smile. What a talented and smart kid. You've raised her well! I have to show this to my daughter (mini frinker) tomorrow. It's inspirational :D
See, Morrissey, there IS a point in having children :p

p.s. Happy 1,000 posts. What # is your lil monster on?! :D

Thank you Corrs!!! You know, I've never forced her into anything, so I'm so proud that she's making her own decision in liking Morrissey and his music! And she's definitively something, I feel so lucky...

And thank you for the 1000 posts! Bad thing I don't know which one was actually my 1000th :p Lou, my daughter, wants to join the forum, but since she doesn't speak English she can't yet, but everytime she wants to say something here she dictates the words and I translate them, hahaha. These days she's been super sick, with a flu and cough, so today she's in bed at my granny's home just hoping she gets well soon.

CeCi - this is freakin' hysterical. A talented little graphics artist you got there.

NRiTH - beware your daughters, I'll turn them into frinkers!

Yeah! it's hysterical! Specially the part with her monster faces and when Morrissey says that he invited the monster spaghetti with soy meatballs... That's wonderful... She always surprises me with something new everyday.

Aww bless...
and cool cartoons.

the second one, where is the middle pic from? ive not seen it,?

Hahaha lili... not really, although she has my veggie food at home, she likes it, but she's getting to know Morrissey so well that she added that "detail" naturally... She knew it couldn't be just meatballs :) And believe me i didn't help her a bit in anything, she came up with every word by herself :D

By the way... I've never cooked spaghetti with soy meatballs! hahaha

Back
Top Bottom