What is your most prized Mozza possestion or memory?

I have two pieces of MOZ's shirts, one from Hollywood bowl, and one from Ventura, thanks to Dann Coulter :)

Most beautiful memory: There is a light that never goes out at the hollywoodbowl. tears in myeyes

and shaking his hand during "the boy with the thorn in his side"

I can die happily now

Yeah, that DAnn Coulter is once classy guy, such a kind gentle soul. I'm in love with him. :p

My most prized memory....I was in the front row center the first night in Sparks, NV. During "Life is a Pigsty" when he sang "Every second of my life I only live for you" He grabbed my hand. I nearly died!! :D

Bastard! I was close to the front when he sung that in Truro.. i was dancing away with my fist in the air- from the other side of the stage Moz looks over and starts to come across to where i was stood..as he does everyone around me starts going ape shit and i get engulfed by the horde. Still, for one albeit very brief moment, Morrissey was aware of the exisitence of my right arm. LOL

AS for prized possession, of all my tour shirts it has to be my You Are THe Quarry one from MEN arena 22.05.04.. yes bitches!

On Monday of this week, he held my hand while singing The Last Of The Famous International Playboys... then later, during the next song, he accepted a gift from me. He took it, looked at it closely, jiggled it around in his hand and then put it into his pocket... Then later, he made eye contact with me a few times and gave me a couple of his beautiful smiles.

Oh... *sigh* I don't think I'll ever recover.

On Monday of this week, he held my hand while singing The Last Of The Famous International Playboys... then later, during the next song, he accepted a gift from me. He took it, looked at it closely, jiggled it around in his hand and then put it into his pocket... Then later, he made eye contact with me a few times and gave me a couple of his beautiful smiles.

What was the gift?

awwwwww, that made me smile....:D I'm soooo happy for you. Those smiles are worth much! ;)

What was the gift?

Something very very silly. I make plastic jewelery with illustrations and images of famous people on them. Usually Morrissey or Robert Smith. I made some Oscar Wilde pendants/zipper pulls for Moz. And a few other Oscar Wilde things. I'm sure he has absolutely no use for them and he'll probably give them away or throw them out. They are very pretty, though, and I wanted him to see some of my art. At the very least, I'm sure he must have enjoyed looking at them. I even managed to make Oscar look mildly attractive. ;D

awwwwww, that made me smile....:D I'm soooo happy for you. Those smiles are worth much! ;)

It changed my life, I think. I feel somehow... enchanted.

My prized memory is from the the Stockton show of this year...the opening show of the tour.

From my review of that show at http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=71929

"...And yours truly made a mark with old Mogsy. When Pigsty was started I took out my prepared banner/sign, and as he looked my direction, I held it up and I saw him read it...."I CAN"T REACH YOU ANYMORE" I was near the stage on the right but not at stage edge.

As the song progressed, and it came to that line of the song, he came to my end of the stage and I was holding the sign up. He came to me and those around and in front..I leaned in and he reached toward me and squeezed/shook my hand!!!! He then backed off toward stage middle, and as he did, I tossed my sign toward him, and it hit him in the head/face. ( I didn't intend that to happen) He then took the sign, looked a little at it and tucked an end of it into his trousers and it hung down his leg. He finished the song, went off stage and came back with a changed shirt. My sign was left in the back I guess..."

Seeker - that was you with the sign?! I was in the balcony 2nd row and saw you waving the sign on the right side of the stage when the line of the song was coming up; once you threw it at him I wasn't sure what Moz would do but the place errupted in thunderous applause when he tucked it in his trousers. Awesome!!

T

from where I was I did not know this happened, but knowing so makes the memory even more deep.

If every concert experience could be like that *sigh*

The next day at the Sparks, NV show I had a similar sign but was up in the balcony. I hung the sign from the railing and at that point in the song Moz acknowledged it by pointing up to us (my Mrs. was with me) while we waved like loons back at him.

There is something about the personal recognition and connection that makes it so unique.

Back
Top Bottom