What is your favorite Morrissey photograph?

Morrissey.jpg

Morrissey.jpg

This just in for you, the larger pic plus another :horny: :horny:

Scarlet Ibis provided me the 'colorized' version :sweet:

86042609.jpg

86042610.jpg
:eek: OK that's it ! I was just gonna let my hair grow long but you've just decided me ~ next Monday I'm gonna get me my quiff back. It's just the perfect hairstyle. Cheers Coz :thumb:

:eek: OK that's it ! I was just gonna let my hair grow long but you've just decided me ~ next Monday I'm gonna get me my quiff back. It's just the perfect hairstyle. Cheers Coz :thumb:

YEAY!!!! Thank YOU! I'm gonna nag you till you post your pictures. ;)

Additional inspiration & another fave pic

e16fb97a.jpg

:sweet:

^^^^

Corrissey, I love the 1st pic above. I haven't seen it for a while. It was one of the 1st I fell in love with. Thanks for posting it.:thumb:

YEAY!!!! Thank YOU! I'm gonna nag you till you post your pictures. ;)

Additional inspiration & another fave pic

e16fb97a.jpg

:sweet:
This is the quiff of my dreams.
But in real life...no. :)

skin.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This picture never fails to take my breath away. I would just die happy to have such a beautiful pic taken. ..and I'm a woman!

One may smile, and smile, and be a villain!

Actually yes, I'm re-reading it ;)

I wrote a paper about it in college. Even got it published :p
Wow, nice one (re: the paper).
Did you know Jude Law's currently essaying the role on stage in London. Could've gone whilst not seeing Moz in Brixton, if I'd fought through the screaming Japanese teens outside the theatre, and if I'd had ANY cash left! He's had decent notices, but I'm doubtful; bit too pretty a Prince for my taste.

bespecked.jpg

Too too too many to single out, but this one never fails to intrigue and delight for some unknowable reason.
Perhaps it's cos it perfectly encompasses Moz, 1991 vintage (a fruity little number). It was my first big Morrissey year, first proper solo album since I'd become a fan, after all those 'funny little singles', first time I'd seen him live, first time I knew I was in deep, for the long haul.
This one image sums up alot of the visual motifs of Moz'91 ~ the perfect quiff and newly revealed sideburns, the classic specs, the UK enamel pin, the little peek of Access All Areas Edith Sitwell, the magenta thumbnails, the clustered man jewel on his finger, and the black 501s.
Plus, it intrigues due to that look in his eyes. I know the shot was taken on the tour bus in Glasgow, my home town; I always wonder just what he was looking at ? :)

Tags
basicallyfrink photo wutswrongwthat!
Back
Top Bottom