What is your favorite Morrissey photograph?

OMFG! I love those pics! Thanks for posting that!!!!!

I think they came out that way because of Jake, though.

I don't get what you mean? The photos came out what way? He looks playful and silly, is that what you are refering to? If so, it is a side that Moz shows occassionally in photos and I don't think it can be directly applied to a person outside of Morrissey. It all depends on his moods and whims.

I don't get what you mean? The photos came out what way? He looks playful and silly, is that what you are refering to? If so, it is a side that Moz shows occassionally in photos and I don't think it can be directly applied to a person outside of Morrissey. It all depends on his moods and whims.

My look changes depending on who's taking the photo. I think everyone's does.

My favorite is a Jake photo though, the one of him leaning against the truck with the barber shop in the background. :sweet:

balcony fool *dies* Not Morrissey dies cuz I pushed him off the balcony, but if I did, I'd be clinging to him to die by his side* *dies*

gene.jpg

too many to mention, but this one says happiness, warmth & comfort to me. That's how I feel about him. :sweet:

golden-1.jpg

I have a hard time looking into his eyes for too long :o

calendar01-1.jpg

And, just to throw some frink in the mix... I'm apparantly in the minority on this one ;)

forum3.jpg

My fave non-face shot :)

BackMoz1991.jpg

*sigh...1991* :sweet: When I first saw him on on the KU tour & my obsession became official.

1991 is the year on WXRT's 'Saturday Morning Flashback' program today. *Hoping* but not expecting to hear Morrissey.

cannot choose one im afrtaid butn the first two come on in a close tie:
mozbelly.jpg

by anton corbijn

vividblue.jpg
[/QUOTE]
by roland tannler

unbenannt.jpg

by jake walters
an basiscally lots of topless ones like this, for example
stripmoz1.jpg

stripmoz3.jpg

stripmoz2.jpg

by a fan
and so much more like this:

51l2neEiGaL._SS500_.jpg

by jake walters

Last edited:
cannot choose one im afrtaid butn the first two come on in a close tie:
mozbelly.jpg

by anton corbijn

vividblue.jpg
by roland tannler

unbenannt.jpg

by jake walters
an basiscally lots of topless ones like this, for example
stripmoz1.jpg

stripmoz3.jpg

stripmoz2.jpg

by a fan
and so much more like this:

51l2neEiGaL._SS500_.jpg

by jake walters[/QUOTE]

These are all good pics (the last one definitely belongs in frink thread though!), however Moz does look like he has slight Spock-ears in the first one...hmmmm...

!BS2sU,w!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DgEjlLlgJ6SBKFVm30Q,Q~~_1.JPG

I couldn't pick just one favourite, there are just so many. Morrissey is TOO photogenic!

I love nearly any black and white photo of him, so here's a couple.

Tags
basicallyfrink photo wutswrongwthat!
Back
Top Bottom