What is the most underrated or unfairly criticized Morrissey single?

What is the most underrated or unfairly criticized Morrissey single?

• Ouija Board, Ouija Board

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Our Frank

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Pregnant For The Last Time

• You're The One For Me, Fatty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hold On To Your Friends

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Interlude

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dagenham Dave

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Sunny

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Roy's Keen

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Redondo Beach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Just Want To See The Boy Happy

• That's How People Grow Up

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • All You Need Is Me

• I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris

• other

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
wait!.. so is there a version with just morrissey??!...

cuz i know there's an instrumental track, but i dont know a track with just without siouxsie!

Yes someone posted a download link for the song, with just Moz singing.

having been listening to YOR a lot lately, ifind THPGU, AYNIM and ITMAAP really growing on me. ididnt think iwould ever say that, but the songs really benefit from the conteext of the album.

Moz has long been criticized among hardcore fans for his choice in singles- something that has for the most part confused me as ive always thought hes done a good job in his choices, save lately (and im now turning my view on that too). what would you say is the most underrated or unfairly criticized Morrissey single?

Chris, where did you get this list from? Quite a few of these songs are considered by most to be above-average singles e.g. Sunny, Hold on to your friends and Paris.

Chris, where did you get this list from? Quite a few of these songs are considered by most to be above-average singles e.g. Sunny, Hold on to your friends and Paris.

icame up with the list from sentiment gather on this site over the past seven years.

while many thought "Sunny" was a good song, many questioned it asa single- also, ithink it is often overlooked as it was more an afterthought release by EMI.

"Hold On To Your Friends" ican remember being often criticized as being chosen asa single over the likes of "Speedway" and "Now My Heart Is Full" (which was only released in the States).

ITMAAP has been met with some mixed feelings, especially by myself- initially wrote it off as lazy until it finally grew on me.

on not sayin that all of these tracks are widely considered to be poor or hav faced as much criticism as "Ouija Board, Ouija Board" or "Roy's Keen", but some may hav faced more than their fair share of criticism or hav been overlooked or underrated in some people's eyes.

Ouija Board.Its genius.OMG the quiff in the video is a work of art.Those were the days.

Ouija Board.Its genius.OMG the quiff in the video is a work of art.Those were the days.

i always loved this song and i think the video is great too - not only is joan sim in it but the divine kathy burke ! i like every song on this list and i am amazed that sunny gets criticised - it is a superb song

Tags
most r pure shit
Back
Top Bottom