TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

Last edited:
Better be careful praising morrissey surface, you'll make benny angry, and you wouldn't like him when he's angry

Why, I have said many times that I enjoy both his music and live shows. What I don't like is the crap he spouts. There are a number of bands from his era who are still filling arenas, have record deals and land top 10 albums.

Difference is, they spend time on making great music and let that do the talking.

Re: TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

Very shortsighted, and not objective at all. Of those over 50 working in the music industry who's current state of affairs is a career high exactly? Maybe Bowie, but he had to die for it.
No one else's is and will ever be. Moz is a legend in the same way that people like Leonard Cohen, Patti Smith, Iggy Pop, Paul Weller or David Byrne are and there is no way he - and certainly not his nephew - could ruin his legacy, much as some of the more vocal members of this forum want you to believe.

It's like if he isn't on top of things personally or professionally, he gets a bad report card. They have him in a wind tunnel analysing him for drag and as soon as something pops up that interrupts the streamline they cry Legacy Ruined! Maybe it's a sign of their undying love for Morrissey?

I have to admit I couldn't keep that up. The constant disappointment and outrage over every little thing Morrissey says and does. Why do they take it so personally? We are talking about someone's life here. Is it really supposed to be smooth sailing? (btw sailing is not smooth at all, believe me)

And if you speak up for some rationalisation of Morrissey's situation you're a blind sycophant. It's hilarious. There is just no one else as interesting to be a fan of by a country mile. The albums and singles I have of Morrissey's will never lose their brilliant lustre :)

- - - Updated - - -

Why, I have said many times that I enjoy both his music and live shows. What I don't like is the crap he spouts. There are a number of bands from his era who are still filling arenas, have record deals and land top 10 albums.

Difference is, they spend time on making great music and let that do the talking.

I'm sure there are, but they are missing one key ingredient.

I was only able to watch about a minute and a half of that before I remembered that I'm not a total f***ing moron with the critical faculties of a trained gerbil. What in Christ's name has happened to Morrissey?

Steven has been 'outed' for being a CrankFraud ! The truth of popular music.
Climb on board and enjoy the ride, the confectionery store will be open later for refreshments. It's all good fun tell all your friends to come along as well.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Re: TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

It's like if he isn't on top of things personally or professionally, he gets a bad report card. They have him in a wind tunnel analysing him for drag and as soon as something pops up that interrupts the streamline they cry Legacy Ruined! Maybe it's a sign of their undying love for Morrissey?

I have to admit I couldn't keep that up. The constant disappointment and outrage over every little thing Morrissey says and does. Why do they take it so personally? We are talking about someone's life here. Is it really supposed to be smooth sailing? (btw sailing is not smooth at all, believe me)

And if you speak up for some rationalisation of Morrissey's situation you're a blind sycophant. It's hilarious. There is just no one else as interesting to be a fan of by a country mile. The albums and singles I have of Morrissey's will never lose their brilliant lustre :)
exactly. i cant imagine the deleterious effects a lifetime of fame and depression can have on a person, and yet what has he done that so bad? he engages in no body abuse or unseemly behaviour. in beliefs and behaviour what entertainer or celebrity has been so consistently the same as morrissey? and yet people feel they have the right to be disillusioned because why? because he speaks his mind. it's ludicrous.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure there are, but they are missing one key ingredient.

Really, isn't it Morrissey who is missing a key ingredient, possibly humility?

Very shortsighted, and not objective at all. Of those over 50 working in the music industry who's current state of affairs is a career high exactly? Maybe Bowie, but he had to die for it.
No one else's is and will ever be. Moz is a legend in the same way that people like Leonard Cohen, Patti Smith, Iggy Pop, Paul Weller or David Byrne are and there is no way he - and certainly not his nephew - could ruin his legacy, much as some of the more vocal members of this forum want you to believe.

You're a smart person, Thewlis. Great post. AND TRUE.

But I don't think any of those bands have toured as much as moz has, we should be thankful that we have been able to see him live so many times, I'm going to see The Cure in manchester in November and while I've been a big fan since the 80s this will be the first time I'll have seen them live but I've been lucky enough to see moz live dozens of times, I think his comments are all part of the show and when he does a gig without speaking much he gets criticised for THAT, he can't win either way, it's as if certain people on this forum want to control everything moz says and does, but morrissey is unique and I'm glad he will never change

Moz is a legend and always will be, you are so blinded that you misunderstand me.
The slightest hint of criticism aimed at Morrissey and you are here like a shot, no matter whether it is constructive, malicious or something in between.

You are sleeping, you do not want to believe.

No. You are wrong. You are obnoxious and can't stand how much you love Morrissey. For Christ, you dress like him, comb your hair like him, I'm sure you drink the same tea as him? You're only hope to ingratiate yourself to the other losers here is to "slag" Morrissey off. God forbid, you ever say anything nice about him. At 45 years old, you come day in day out to a website dedicated to a man you hate, think of the psychology there? You're insane. And I got news for you, The Smiths without Craig Gannon SUCKED, so...there's that. Also, Morrissey is WAY better than The Smiths. WAY BETTER. Too bad Johnny is a baby and a quitter, but you won't go over to HIS website and talk about that. Will you? WILL YOU? FOR GOD'S SAKE, WILL YOU?

- - - Updated - - -

Mwahahahaha, a thorough lack of knowledge of musical history, that's so funny.
You are right, I don't know a thing about The Smiths, Morrissey or music in general.

Tell you what, you carry on enjoying songs such as these two, objectively...

Whilst I continue to enjoy this sort of mediocrity, ever so subjectively...

You really don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

OK. I won't look back if you don't look in the mirror, deal?

d6dbP3.gif

- - - Updated - - -

No. He's not you and he has nothing to be humiliated about, much to your dismay.

eat that you silly twit. except for a thick eejit like you.

Irish Blood, Irish Heart and TheWlis,

When BB insults you and harasses you with his posts like this, be sure to report him "Off Topic Fight Thread" and "Harassment". I mean, it's not as if David or LittlePeter would do anything, but it's still good to do it. The truth is, Brummie is aloud to harass everyone with his stupidity because he hates Morrissey, but if you defend Morrissey, it's another story. This place is a shit hole.

When BB insults you and harasses you with his posts like this, be sure to report him "Off Topic Fight Thread" and "Harassment". I mean, it's not as if David or LittlePeter would do anything, but it's still good to do it. The truth is, Brummie is aloud to harass everyone with his stupidity because he hates Morrissey, but if you defend Morrissey, it's another story. This place is a shit hole.

"Aloud".

LOL. My sides.

"Aloud".

LOL. My sides.

It was on purpose, why are you laughing?

Also, you really should do something about your "sides".

2DDB7B4F00000578-0-image-a-27_1445994366289.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

"Aloud".

LOL. My sides.

It was on purpose, why are you laughing?

Also, you really should do something about your "sides".

2DDB7B4F00000578-0-image-a-27_1445994366289.jpg

Bennys online confectionery store is now opennnnnnnnn

☕♿

Everything is in stock today people so fill your boots !
Still the number on best seller Hoggy's mess made with coconut milk and Peters secret ingredient ! Yum yum.
Three for two on all popcorn flavours.
New stock (for our friend north of the border) TUNNOCKS : tea cakes/snowballs/caramel wafer/caramel tubs. Mars bars, creme eggs, macaroni pies, quorn haggis, quorn smoked sausages, quorn lorne square sausage, qourn mince n tatties. All available deep fried in batter. (We can even deep fry our best seller Hoggy's Mess)

Save more penny's shop at Benny's

BtBB

Your post wasn't really so good you that had to post it twice.

Humility? Pffft.. You're waiting for Morrissey to become humble? Pull up a chair.

I'll take originality, thought provoking and interesting any day.

Last edited:

OK. I won't look back if you don't look in the mirror, deal?

d6dbP3.gif

- - - Updated - - -

No. He's not you and he has nothing to be humiliated about, much to your dismay.

Why to my dismay? He has been a great musician and possibly could be again but something is stopping him getting a deal. Wonder who that could be, I do believe its him.

Humility? Pffft.. You're waiting for Morrissey to become humble? Pull up a chair.

I'll take originality, thought provoking and interesting any day.

Great - enjoy listening to his stuff from years gone by as no one will touch the arrogant f*** with a bargepole until he realises he needs to change. Meanwhile I will listen to New Orders new album and enjoy seeing them play at a packed out Castlefield Bowl in July

POT ! POET ! KETTLE !

February 4, 2016, 05:16 AM #248
Birmingham Scum Will Die
Poet's Avatar Join Date
Sep 2015
Thumbs Up
Received: 42
Given: 208
Default Re: Sam Esty Rayner Photography (Facebook) suggests 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett
Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post

Your mother has a weak mind and a weak vagina to let you fall out but to let the better part of you slip down her leg in a failed abortion. Mozbotting is a stupid weak-minded term that no one recognizes. When you think about it, your brainless post is the natural progression of your mother's failed abortion. M is fine, has played ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR YEARS AND YEARS, where have YOU played? You are the weak mind that comes to a Morrissey website day in day out, desperate for Morrissey information and to throw rocks. GET A LIFE, LOSER. Do NOT keep a sharp knife at a safe distance from losers like you and do yourself a favor...complete the failed abortion.

What a charming poet you are !
Benny-the-British-Butcher

Why to my dismay? He has been a great musician and possibly could be again but something is stopping him getting a deal. Wonder who that could be, I do believe its him.

I really can't believe you can be this dense. Are you aware, even slightly, that the music industry has had a radical reconstruction, collapse if you will, due to illegal downloading in the past 15-20 years? Are you even marginally aware that record deals are extremely hard to come by for bands like Morrissey? You really can't be this dense, can you? It's tiring to explain this over and over, please do your own research. Morrissey doesn't have a deal due to a shattered and fractured market. Did it ever occur to you that he doesn't want the shitty deals currently on offer? If it is him, rightfully so. Morrissey can release a record at any moment, independently and it would be a success, but he chooses not to at this time. How refreshing is it that someone isn't a whore just to get a record out, he should be applauded, he is RIGHT. Why are you here? Read a book.

Back
Top Bottom