TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

Last edited:
You don't have friends. That's why you're a forum moderator.

You're probably a nice person, so what is it about the internet that makes you and nearly everyone else behave like this?

Re: TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

I really can't believe you can be this dense. Are you aware, even slightly, that the music industry has had a radical reconstruction, collapse if you will, due to illegal downloading in the past 15-20 years? Are you even marginally aware that record deals are extremely hard to come by for bands like Morrissey? You really can't be this dense, can you? It's tiring to explain this over and over, please do your own research. Morrissey doesn't have a deal due to a shattered and fractured market. Did it ever occur to you that he doesn't want the shitty deals currently on offer? If it is him, rightfully so. Morrissey can release a record at any moment, independently and it would be a success, but he chooses not to at this time. How refreshing is it that someone isn't a whore just to get a record out, he should be applauded, he is RIGHT. Why are you here? Read a book.

LOL, me dense? its all about the quality of the music, if its good enough someone will release it. Morrissey recent work has not been deemed good enough (although personally I like a couple of tracks of World Peace) New Order recorded some demo's went to see Mute and signed a deal off the back of it. In virtually all UK magazines it was voted one of the top 10 albums of 2015 and Bernard Sumner is f***ing 60!

James released a brilliant album last year and Tim Booth is 56.

You need to get your head out of Morrisseys arse hole and realise that there are 3 issues. 1 - The stuff he writes lately is poor, 2 - He spouts shit publicly that people cannot relate to in this day and age, 3 - He is an awkward individual that record companies struggle with e.g. Harvest

And this is coming from someone who saw the Smiths 3 times and Morrissey over 15 times, including 2 dates last year where I though he was excellent. He could have been massive for years to come but his outspoken views along with his arrogance and ignorance have killed him from a credibility perspective.

Re: TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

LOL, me dense? its all about the quality of the music, if its good enough someone will release it. Morrissey recent work has not been deemed good enough (although personally I like a couple of tracks of World Peace) New Order recorded some demo's went to see Mute and signed a deal off the back of it. In virtually all UK magazines it was voted one of the top 10 albums of 2015 and Bernard Sumner is f***ing 60!

That is a rather naive assessment of the music industry to say the least.

That is a rather naive assessment of the music industry to say the least.

So how have both James and New Order managed to sign deals and put great albums it there in the last couple of years?

"Barmaid", "pretending to be irish", "table 5 needs more beer", "get to it plastic" as I said, the same old nonsense from the same boring morons, thanks for proving my point so well

table 5 requesting your 'presence'. hurry up and get to work. quit idling on the internet. you also need to unload the new shipment from bennys confectionery. roll down your sleeves the customers are complaining about the cheap moz tattoo.

Great - enjoy listening to his stuff from years gone by as no one will touch the arrogant f*** with a bargepole until he realises he needs to change. Meanwhile I will listen to New Orders new album and enjoy seeing them play at a packed out Castlefield Bowl in July

If you think morrissey is a "arrogant f***" why did you pay to go to two of his gigs last year? How can you enjoy a gig when you think so lowly of him? This I don't like morrissey but his gigs were amazing rhetoric just doesn't add up

james and new order have talent, boz and jesse.....i mean moz.....not so much. i mean, 'SWEETLY pay your taxes'?? young peeps today cant relate to that type of song..."SWEETLY"?

If you think morrissey is a "arrogant f***" why did you pay to go to two of his gigs last year? How can you enjoy a gig when you think so lowly of him? This I don't like morrissey but his gigs were amazing rhetoric just doesn't add up

I used to love the guy and his music, however I don't like what he has turned into but I still love the music. He needs to stop whining an blaming everyone else, take time out, pen a great album, release it by whatever medium he can and then come back without all the noise.

Irish Blood, Irish Heart and TheWlis,

When BB insults you and harasses you with his posts like this, be sure to report him "Off Topic Fight Thread" and "Harassment". I mean, it's not as if David or LittlePeter would do anything, but it's still good to do it. The truth is, Brummie is aloud to harass everyone with his stupidity because he hates Morrissey, but if you defend Morrissey, it's another story. This place is a shit hole.

It's hilarious, evennow accusing me of being a bully while completely ignoring the behaviour of bummie and benny, it makes sense of course because even now has the same agenda as they do, pathetic though that he has to copy and paste their insults to me because he's not intelligent enough to think of anything original

I used to love the guy and his music, however I don't like what he has turned into but I still love the music. He needs to stop whining an blaming everyone else, take time out, pen a great album, release it by whatever medium he can and then come back without all the noise.

Coming at it from another angle you need to accept moz for what he is or give him up, it's his life, his choices not yours, it's like a marriage, you love someone for who they are or you divorce them

Coming at it from another angle you need to accept moz for what he is or give him up, it's his life, his choices not yours, it's like a marriage, you love someone for who they are or you divorce them

No need, go to his gigs for a good night out like the other gigs I attend.

What a load of bollocks.

Liking a singer's work isn't like "a marriage". You can dislike the artist as a person but still like their work.

Christ.

No need, go to his gigs for a good night out like the other gigs I attend.

Exactly, so why get annoyed at what he says? I actually agree with a lot of his comments but his comments that I don't agree with, meat eaters for example doesn't bother me at all, I find his comments very amusing at times

It's hilarious, evennow accusing me of being a bully while completely ignoring the behaviour of bummie and benny, it makes sense of course because even now has the same agenda as they do, pathetic though that he has to copy and paste their insults to me because he's not intelligent enough to think of anything original

This has been going on for years on this shit hole website. If you have something negative to say about Morrissey, you're given the red carpet treatment. Defend Morrissey and you're treated as a "troll" and you're constantly harassed by the hater fans. Brummie and Benny have broken TOS and harassed people multiple times yet never disciplined once for it. Every Benny post is always approved right on cue and Brummie gets more and more bold with his hate and is featured more heavily on this website. If you adopt a similar style to Brummie and Benny, it's, "No no no no, you can't do that!" Why not? It's the same old game, but they never win. It's pathetic. Morrissey will continue to be legendary and they will continue their hate machine. But they will never stop me, because I do things MY WAY:

Last edited by a moderator:

This has been going on for years on this shit hole website. If you have something negative to say about Morrissey, you're given the red carpet treatment. Defend Morrissey and you're treated as a "troll" and you're constantly harassed by the hater fans. Brummie and Benny have broken TOS and harassed people multiple times yet never disciplined once for it. Every Benny post is always approved right on cue and Brummie gets more and more bold with his hate and is featured more heavily on this website. If you adopt a similar style to Brummie and Benny, it's, "No no no no, you can't do that!" Why not? It's the same old game, but they never win. It's pathetic. Morrissey will continue to be legendary and they will continue their hate machine. But they will never stop me, because I do things MY WAY:

jesus, you are a human whingefest. whinge whinge whinge.tell it to mummy.

What a load of bollocks.

Liking a singer's work isn't like "a marriage". You can dislike the artist as a person but still like their work.

Christ.

these are not regular peeps or fans. they are nutjob mozbots. have you seen them with their bizarre tattoos? they are like brides of mozzenstein. for real.

What a load of bollocks.

Christ.

There's a difference between liking a artist and going to see them live 15 or more times as surface has done, if you dislike a artist that much you don't pay good money to see them live that many times, keep up anonyMOUSE, christ

- - - Updated - - -

Get back to biting pillows, bitch

Now we've got power bottom, even now and irregular bowel movements as the support act, it goes from bad to worse, on a positive note at least barleycorn has vanished

Back
Top Bottom