Morrissey Central "GILLESPIE MANIA" and "DANA GILLESPIE" (May 17, 2024)

full

Also:

Spent The Day In Bed by Dana Gillespie has entered the official UK vinyl chart at number 3.

Lmao, who the f*** did that photoshop job?! My god.

And where are the tour dates? Always posting crap but hardly ever to do with himself.

"Mania"? He's truly lost it. How many copies does it take to chart this position? 476? I can imagine Morrissey buying 400 copies just *to* make it chart, lol.

yeah, maybe a bit hyperbolic(?) That they sold at all, may be some kind of victory. But if these charts are useless, because they don’t mean the same thing they once use to, then I don’t understand why they are used at all.

But I agree, I guess it would be good to know how many need to be sold to make the 3rd, 2nd, and #1 chart placement.

yeah, maybe a bit hyperbolic(?) That they sold at all, may be some kind of victory. But if these charts are useless, because they don’t mean the same thing they once use to, then I don’t understand why they are used at all.

But I agree, I guess it would be good to know how many need to be sold to make the 3rd, 2nd, and #1 chart placement.

The only one that really matters is the Official Single Chart and the Official Album Charts I think all these satellite charts are just a sub set of that. Dana’s single doesn’t appear in this weeks Official Singles Chart Top 100.

Last edited:

i posted about this a few weeks ago,8000 is enough for a top 20 so a few thousand copies could get you a top forty hit.elton johns candle in the wind has sold a staggering 33 million sales worldwide.
lowest ever sales for a number 1 is by orson and the song was no tomorrow with sales of 17,694.

Back
Top Bottom