The Smiths / Morrissey Marathon

TheSting

This Thursday, May 10th, WBWC (88.3 FM in Cleveland, OH) continues it's 2007 Summer Marathon Series with 18 hours of The Smiths and Morrissey!

Tune in starting at 7 am (EDT), for the 'Still Ill' Smiths / Morrissey radio marathon. For 18 hours, we will be playing Smiths and Morrissey hits, B-sides, rarities, live cuts, and covers, getting you ready for Morrissey's concert at Playhouse Square in Cleveland on Thursday, May 17th.

Be sure to listen for your chance to win tickets to that concert (Courtesy of Live Nation).

You can listen all day Thursday on 88.3 FM in the Cleveland area, or worldwide on the web, at wbwc.com. You can even send us your Smiths/Morrissey requests by phone: (440)826-STING (7846), or by email: [email protected].

Check out our website at wbwc.com for more information, and a complete Summer Marathon Series Schedule.

I'm in the UK so I'll have to listen on the web. This sounds brilliant though! Can't wait-hope I don't forget!

How can I listen? What do I need to download?

Thanks, got it Kewpie. How cool! I wish I could go to the Cleveland show...

*SIGH*

EDIT: Anyone else find it odd that after just 2.5 hours they're playing Golden Lights? :eek:

Last edited:
Their playing Pigsty right now!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but for me this is a crazy big deal, b/c here in S. California, they don't play Moz at all! Grrr....:mad:

hehe yeah that was me putting in a shameless plug for all the wonderful ppl here at forums.

to be fair, she mentioned it as 'Moz-Solo.com' but that's good enough :p

Last edited:
This is cool! :D

Back
Top Bottom