The Official Weather Report Thread

It's been nasty. Some black skies and ominous cloudes -and serious lightning :eek: earlier but it is gorgeous now. And hey, September is always a beautiful month :)We have had more like April weather tho. And I hear you about A/C. We can't run ours (half the house still under cnst and the bills would be $$) so we are using our fans too. Still, I'd rather be hot than cold :)

Yea, my dad's gonna be getting a freestanding A/C unit for in the kitchen, and in the living room. One this month and another the next.

and yea, I hate, hate HATE being cold. Cause it hurts. While, when your hot, you just...sweat.

Yea, my dad's gonna be getting a freestanding A/C unit for in the kitchen, and in the living room. One this month and another the next.

and yea, I hate, hate HATE being cold. Cause it hurts. While, when your hot, you just...sweat.

no wai. you people are crazy. i rather be cold. you could put on 10 blankets, eventually you'll get warm. but in the heat you could be naked and still be suffering. im a giant wuss when it comes to heat. plus, i get flustered really easily. if i get hot i get red. like BEET red, its not attractive. and i hate sweating and then my hair gets all frizzy and crazy and fro-ish. yeah im a total wimp. i need AC to survive. its freaking hot here too. like 99 or something. ugh. :rolleyes: i can barely stand the 5 minutes outside when i have to smoke.

no wai. you people are crazy. i rather be cold. you could put on 10 blankets, eventually you'll get warm. but in the heat you could be naked and still be suffering. im a giant wuss when it comes to heat. plus, i get flustered really easily. if i get hot i get red. like BEET red, its not attractive. and i hate sweating and then my hair gets all frizzy and crazy and fro-ish. yeah im a total wimp. i need AC to survive. its freaking hot here too. like 99 or something. ugh. :rolleyes: i can barely stand the 5 minutes outside when i have to smoke.

I'll swop you my 73 for your 99 :)

I'll swop you my 73 for your 99 :)

are we talking celsius or fahrenheit here? cuz if you talking Fahr' then its a deal! ;)

edit: ok just saw PT's post. i obviously didnt learn my conversions very well. you obvs mean F!! haha.

Last edited:
VERY hot for Leeds, currently 25c (77f?)...been playing footbal for 4 hours...much in need of a drink! Blue sky and not one cloud.

Love PTxx.

I agree completely. When it first got kind of hot around us (Sunday 6/1), I freaked out. The heat gets me angry easily and I have to tollerance for it. If there wan't AC in at least some parts of my house on Saturday I would have jumped out he window. Boo heat!!!! :mad:

Cool, Overcast, San Diego, CA.(Trust me, it'll be a sauna later) 8:13AM

it's nice & bright but not down to the seaside hot, up here in Edinburgh, mind you I don'tthink it's ever been that hot up here tbh, I'm coming to Barca, now where's my woolen trunks & factor 99 suntan lotion?

love

Grim

It is a lovely 99 and Sunny in Las Vegas - Should get up to 107:)

Right Now for
Moreno Valley, CA

97°F Fair Skies
or
36°C Fair Skies

It's too hot :gun:

Freezing! If someone had told me I'd be wearing four layers of clothes and a scarf in July...

its nice out and im looking forward to tonight's forecast:

Tonight...Partly cloudy. Patchy fog. Lows in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

ahhh lovely cape weather.:)

Tags
partly cloudy
Back
Top Bottom