The Official Weather Report Thread

'his little frilly thing??' :eek: - and I'M the amateur???! ;)

I just knew you were gonna pull me up on my chicken frilly bit knowledge! :o

parts.gif

I meant to say his "comb"...obviously! :p

Love Alma xxx

Post the 'now' weather report from your area here

Manchester 8.10am
The rain falls hard......:(

Jukebox Jury

It's suprising but it was so cold that Kit, my Maine Coon cat is burrowing into my comforter! Or maybe I'm a wimp. I live in S. California and anyrhing lower than 40 degrees is COLD. And I can't find my sock!

Last edited:
It's suprising but it was so cold that Kit, my Maine Coon cat is burrowing into my comforter! Or maybe I'm a wimp. I live in S. California and anyrhing lower than 40 degrees is COLD. And I can't find my sock!

I want to make snow angels! I've only seen snow about 3 times!

Current Temp: 92°F (33°C)
Feels Like: 99°F
Humidity: 51%

Nice to see you again, JJ. Now, where is snowfallssoon? :confused: ;)

It's been hot hot hot here in Chicago, too. And stormy...crazy weather. It seems to be hot everywhere. Ma Nature is moody :p

Why thank you Corrissey, after a much needed break, I'm back:cool:
As for snowfallsoon, I think she has melted in the heat, but I can ask her if she will be putting in an appearance:horny:

Jukebox Jury

Why thank you Corrissey, after a much needed break, I'm back:cool:
As for snowfallsoon, I think she has melted in the heat, but I can ask her if she will be putting in an appearance:horny:

Jukebox Jury

Welcome back, we've missed you :) Hope you bring our girl, snowy, back. ;)

We had bad storms earlier today, but the heat continues. Expecting this crazy weather all week, the 'storm front' has been sitting on top of us for awhile... seems that this weekend's Blues Fest always has to contend with hot, hot heat and rain. It doesn't stop people tho, but it's one of the things that stopped us this year.

Our new dormers are not sided on our house and we were getting water coming in at our window during yesterday's storm. "The roof is leaking"... That Phil Collins song has been in my head all day. This one. For HIM and judge ;)

Live

Studio

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back, we've missed you :) Hope you bring our girl, snowy, back. ;)

We had bad storms earlier today, but the heat continues. Expecting this crazy weather all week, the 'storm front' has been sitting on top of us for awhile... seems that this weekend's Blues Fest always has to contend with hot, hot heat and rain. It doesn't stop people tho, but it's one of the things that stopped us this year.
oh jeez, I know.
It's unbeliavably hot in my room. All I've got is this little fan that I lay down next to with my laptop to stay cool. The time I spent with my window closed was torture. It cooled for like, 5 minutes after it finished storming and now it's back to super hot. :mad:

I hate it when it's too hot or too cold! Why can't Chicago have a decent inbetween? :p

Although my dad did say when this hot weather first started, that downtown was HORRIBLE and that you had to like, swim through the air.

oh jeez, I know.
It's unbeliavably hot in my room. All I've got is this little fan that I lay down next to with my laptop to stay cool. The time I spent with my window closed was torture. It cooled for like, 5 minutes after it finished storming and now it's back to super hot. :mad:

I hate it when it's too hot or too cold! Why can't Chicago have a decent inbetween? :p

Although my dad did say when this hot weather first started, that downtown was HORRIBLE and that you had to like, swim through the air.

It's been nasty. Some black skies and ominous cloudes -and serious lightning :eek: earlier but it is gorgeous now. And hey, September is always a beautiful month :)We have had more like April weather tho. And I hear you about A/C. We can't run ours (half the house still under cnst and the bills would be $$) so we are using our fans too. Still, I'd rather be hot than cold :)

I just cut the grass in the front yard and it is really freakin' HOT and HUMID.... :mad:

There are alot of floods from all the rain.

I just cut the grass in the front yard and it is really freakin' HOT and HUMID.... :mad:

There are alot of floods from all the rain.

Did you get all your trees cleaned up? Sorry to hear you've gotten pummeled. You're having the exact same weather as us. Fun!

Did you get all your trees cleaned up? Sorry to hear you've gotten pummeled. You're having the exact same weather as us. Fun!

I got the trees cleaned up...now I'm working on the wet basement :(

Oh well, it will all get done soon enough...
(I've got "cheap labor" coming home from their Dad's house tomorrow ;) )

I got the trees cleaned up...now I'm working on the wet basement :(

Oh well, it will all get done soon enough...
(I've got "cheap labor" coming home from their Dad's house tomorrow ;) )

Good! Put the men to work! You supervise with an adult beverage ;)

I was worried about my basement too (almost every time it rains like this) but we are so far, so dry. Thank God for small favors!

Tags
partly cloudy
Back
Top Bottom