The Official Weather Report Thread

It must be even hotter where you are, but any temperature over about 15 degrees Celsius and I'm uncomfortable :( it has been about 25 degrees these past few days. Can't sleep, can't eat, and I'm taking 2 cold baths a day with every window in the house open.

Hahahah. It's 31 C degrees here in my part of California. It's not too bad. Humidity is down thank God.

For Albuquerque, NM USA

102.0 °F / 38 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 10%
Dew Point: 35 °F / 2 °C
Wind: 3.1 mph / 4 km/h
Wind Gust: 6.9 mph / 11 km/h
Pressure: 29.98 in / 1015.1 hPa(Falling)
Heat Index: 97 °F / 36 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 12000 ft / 3657 m
Scattered Clouds 15000 ft / 4572 m
Mostly Cloudy 25000 ft / 7620 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 5210 ft / 1588 m

OK, I'll do what Crowded House song says... Everywhere you go always take the weather with you :D Or at least, I'll try it :rolleyes:

I hope the weather in London won't be too harsh next weekend :pray:

It must be even hotter where you are, but any temperature over about 15 degrees Celsius and I'm uncomfortable :( it has been about 25 degrees these past few days. Can't sleep, can't eat, and I'm taking 2 cold baths a day with every window in the house open.

Oh Amy, you would DIE. It's sheer hell. I am barefoot, and when I go outside, it feels like the soles of my feet are going to melt off. This is precisely why I hate summer. It's too hot to DO anything. You can only take off so many clothes. And I have to keep the AC cranked at 65 deg. to get any relief. (my dad likes the thing off, but I am not going to sit in a house frying at 85deg. Nope. I wish I lived there or maybe Alaska. :guitar:

Well, it's 12:30 in the afternooon over here and the rain is absolutely torrential, with predicted storms :D

Yay!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh Amy, you would DIE. It's sheer hell. I am barefoot, and when I go outside, it feels like the soles of my feet are going to melt off. This is precisely why I hate summer. It's too hot to DO anything. You can only take off so many clothes. And I have to keep the AC cranked at 65 deg. to get any relief. (my dad likes the thing off, but I am not going to sit in a house frying at 85deg. Nope. I wish I lived there or maybe Alaska. :guitar:

I hate that stifled feeling, even when I'm holiday (In Spain/Portugal/Turkey or wherever). I can stand 2 weeks of shockingly hot weather (alleviated by regular dips in the pool and freezing showers at 2am), and then I can't wait to get back to England, the cool air and the grey skies :o..that is...

unless it's England at the end of July where it's humid and overly warm and sticky :rolleyes: thankfully it shouldn't be too long before it starts getting cooler again though.

Croston but you will have never heard of it (until now).
It's easier to say Preston, it's only about twenty minutes away.

Spot-on, I didn't recognise Croston, I do know Preston though :)

it's about 28 here, cloudy and humid. I could do with some more sunshine!

21 degrees here, a little bit humid but mostly manageable :)

looks like you need a:

colddrink.jpg

You have no idea how mean this is. :tears: *sends off brother to get some Kilkenny*

Same here in Amsterdam...

Hate it! :mad:

Dude, I was in Amsterdam around this exact time last year and it was insane then. You have one advantage though, and that's airconditioned coffee shops. :clap:

Wet, cloudy, 16 degrees :D

Keeping up with it's stereotypical view.....
it is pissing it down in Manchester right now..... means I'll get drenched making my way to and from Asda for my weekly shopping session:(

Jukebox 'Umbrella' Jury

It's pishin' it down up here an all JJ, I was thinking of going to see a match today too!

love

Grim

The match got cancelled!

Last edited:
Tags
partly cloudy
Back
Top Bottom