The Official Weather Report Thread

Chucking it down in Leeds!

Love PTxx.

In Moston, north Manchester, right now, it is absolutely pissing it down, thunder, lightening the whole bloody lot:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Yesterday Long Island experienced hail and two funnels touching down. Thankfully my car and myself were working all day in Brooklyn.

Rain probably, to make it like every other day recently! Thank god I own a good pair of wellies!

I love the lyrics to the Bright Eyes song 'Weather Reports', especially the first one:

well i left my baby for a dream as lovely,
for a love that's only in books i read.
and then i hit the cities, spent all my money,
i just left my whole life in a taxi cab.
cause it's just a memory,
i can love completely,
when you're really with me, i'm indifferent.
but i try to get my head clear,
it's too full of ideas that i haven't thought of yet.
and time, clocks keep waving their hands,
doing all that they can to get our attention,
but the days fly away down a clean interstate
and i'm staring drunk at a map.
so i let my hair down for the second time now,
for the final time, now i had my fun.
but there's no returning from the places we've been,
just repeat our slogan, never again.
so we split, said you had to get out, headed back to the south, where everything's gentler.
and i stayed for a couple weeks more,
all the weather reports said it would be snow for sure,
but the storm moved away to a neighboring state.
i started the car.

On a weather tip; does anyone know the reading festival forecast? I'm only going one day (sat) so it's not the end of the world if it's a washout.
i's probably too early to tell.

I love the lyrics to the Bright Eyes song 'Weather Reports', especially the first one:

well i left my baby for a dream as lovely,
for a love that's only in books i read.
and then i hit the cities, spent all my money,
i just left my whole life in a taxi cab.
cause it's just a memory,
i can love completely,
when you're really with me, i'm indifferent.
but i try to get my head clear,
it's too full of ideas that i haven't thought of yet.
and time, clocks keep waving their hands,
doing all that they can to get our attention,
but the days fly away down a clean interstate
and i'm staring drunk at a map.
so i let my hair down for the second time now,
for the final time, now i had my fun.
but there's no returning from the places we've been,
just repeat our slogan, never again.
so we split, said you had to get out, headed back to the south, where everything's gentler.
and i stayed for a couple weeks more,
all the weather reports said it would be snow for sure,
but the storm moved away to a neighboring state.
i started the car.

On a weather tip; does anyone know the reading festival forecast? I'm only going one day (sat) so it's not the end of the world if it's a washout.
i's probably too early to tell.
yeah, I reckon it'll be too early to tell. The weather is so changable at the moment! I have red marks on my legs from over wearing of wellies, which tells you what Yorkshire was like last week!

sunny sky. Hot. Highs in the 90s (summary of the 10 day forecast)

yeah, I reckon it'll be too early to tell. The weather is so changable at the moment! I have red marks on my legs from over wearing of wellies, which tells you what Yorkshire was like last week!

are you going to reading?

Nope. Been offered tickets, but I will be sizzling on a beach in Spain at the time :D (I kind of wish I was going to Reading now though)

I am CERTAIN I will be wishing I was sizzling on a beach in Spain whilst I'm there, especially if there's a downpour! :)

I am CERTAIN I will be wishing I was sizzling on a beach in Spain whilst I'm there, especially if there's a downpour! :)
haha! i kind of need a week of sunshine to get over camping! :D Reading will be great though, I'm sure!

It's only 98 degrees Fahrenheit here, but feels hotter and we are gearing up for record temperatures this weekend.

I think Dave is in somewhere in Carlifornia.

London is windy and comfortable low 20 degrees.

I think Dave is in somewhere in Carlifornia.

London is windy and comfortable low 20 degrees.

Without coming off as picky, why do you answer questions posed to others? You have done this on occasion when someone asked me a question. Perhaps Dave didn't want his location revealed. Isn't that up to him to decide and answer?

Without coming off as picky, why do you answer questions posed to others? You have done this on occasion when someone asked me a question. Perhaps Dave didn't want his location revealed. Isn't that up to him to decide and answer?

Yes you are right, Kewpie should not have revealed Dave lives in California. I was on my way there just now, to California to track Dave down, to roam from town to town until I found him / her and beat him / her to a pulp and leave without leaving a trace as to my identity. :rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

hahaha

Yes you are right, Kewpie should not have revealed Dave lives in California. I was on my way there just now, to California to track Dave down, to roam from town to town until I found him / her and beat him / her to a pulp and leave without leaving a trace as to my identity. :rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

How much NRitH offered you to do it? :D

Edinburgh = Hedingboro (Scotland) & it's mid August & Pishing it down = pissing it down = dreadful weather what?

love

Grim

Sun is shining - for now - in up town Manchester.
Just going to hang my washing out on the line (a sure sign that it will soon rain!)

Jukebox Jury

Tags
partly cloudy
Back
Top Bottom