Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I just played waitress/dish washer for a wine party of 65 people. In the beginning I thought, "Oh hey, I could do this again. Waitresses make good money." But by the end of the evening by back and feet were screaming pain. And chest. And I've never been innocently groped by more matronly, busty women in my life. :D Usually by the time the desert wine is being served the men are all flirty and touchy, but not tonight, no way, huh uh. It was the ladies rubbing my back and touching my arms and looking into my eyes slurring "Yer such a good liddle werker. *hic* Yer just so good at this." :p Okaaaaaaay, lad, how about some water for you now.

I just played waitress/dish washer for a wine party of 65 people. In the beginning I thought, "Oh hey, I could do this again. Waitresses make good money." But by the end of the evening by back and feet were screaming pain. And chest. And I've never been innocently groped by more matronly, busty women in my life. :D Usually by the time the desert wine is being served the men are all flirty and touchy, but not tonight, no way, huh uh. It was the ladies rubbing my back and touching my arms and looking into my eyes slurring "Yer such a good liddle werker. *hic* Yer just so good at this." :p Okaaaaaaay, lad, how about some water for you now.
Hey CrystalGeezer, what are doing working whilst being unwell? You should remain ensconsed in your duvet re-assessing Years of Refusal until recovered. (I hated Years of Refusal when it was released and have recently been re-listening and guess what? I love it. All you need is me is great!)

Hey CrystalGeezer, what are doing working whilst being unwell? You should remain ensconsed in your duvet re-assessing Years of Refusal until recovered. (I hated Years of Refusal when it was released and have recently been re-listening and guess what? I love it. All you need is me is great!)

There's so much destructiiiooooooooon, all over the woooooooorrrrrrrrllllld.... I love that song. :D I also love the phrase "ensconced in your duvet". I'm feeling a lot better. Turns out penicillin really works!

There's so much destructiiiooooooooon, all over the woooooooorrrrrrrrllllld.... I love that song. :D I also love the phrase "ensconced in your duvet". I'm feeling a lot better. Turns out penicillin really works![/QUOTE
'And all you can do, is complain about me'.
Glad you're recovered CrystalGeezer.

You don't like me but you love me either way you're wrong, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone...that's my quiet frink mantra. :o

Shhh don't tell. :D

You don't like me but you love me either way you're wrong, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone...that's my quiet frink mantra. :o

Shhh don't tell. :D
Hey CrystalGeezer, don't torture us. Are you going? 'cos we would indeed miss you although we'd be right.

May the force be with you. "Okay, hold on a sec, I'll just call them."

I phone force. iphone 4S

Geddit? Geddit? :D

Hey CrystalGeezer, despite not understanding a word of that I still proclaim that you, in the grandest definition and to some very considerable degree, rock!.

God gave me a funny birthday card. :p

I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better CrystalGeezer. My mom is too. :) Dad is the one that has a cough now. He went to the doctors, and they gave him antibiotics and an inhaler too. :eek:

Thanks for getting me in the mood for Doctor Who, DAVIE and cornelius blaze. I watched the first episode with Matt Smith last week. Now I find myself wishing Doctor Who really did exist and day-dreaming about it. (Just like last time when I watched a few episodes of Doctor Who with Christopher Eccleston.) Where are you Doctor Who?

I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better CrystalGeezer. My mom is too. :) Dad is the one that has a cough now. He went to the doctors, and they gave him antibiotics and an inhaler too. :eek:

Thanks for getting me in the mood for Doctor Who, DAVIE and cornelius blaze. I watched the first episode with Matt Smith last week. Now I find myself wishing Doctor Who really did exist and day-dreaming about it. (Just like last time when I watched a few episodes of Doctor Who with Christopher Eccleston.) Where are you Doctor Who?

Speaking of which,I went to the doctors and told him I had pains in my big toe. "Gout!" he said. "But I've only just walked in " I replied.

Speaking of which,I went to the doctors and told him I had pains in my big toe. "Gout!" he said. "But I've only just walked in " I replied.

Ta dum CHA!

I just got back from the doctor and got the A-okay! :D I passed my breathing tests and he said the stethascope sounded fine, I just need to take it easy for a little bit but I'm finally healthy. Whew! Hope your dad feels better. Luckily I didn't pass it to anyone.

ranking the Doctors:

1. David Tennant
2. Tom Baker
3. Christopher Eccleston
4. John Pertwee
5. Matt Smith
6. Patrick Troughton (It is a real shame more of his episodes have not survived because what I have seen was pretty good)
7. Peter Davison
8. William Hartnell
9. Paul McGann (I feel he would be higher on my list if he had been allowed to play the Doctor more)
10. Sylvester McCoy
11. Colin Baker(really, the only Doctor I did not like)

-yay, my download is done now, bye :)

Haha David Tennant as the first and Tom Baker as second? That's a bit predictable :D
Yes, I agree with Patrick Troughton. I've listened to his lost episodes and they are great! "Power Of The Daleks" is a classic!

Hmmm...I'm thinking about studying hard and becoming a teacher, the only obsticle in my way is Maths because I'm completely dreadful with numbers! Hopefully I'll complete it and then have a "lovely" time doing an Access Uni Course for 1 yr! *sighs*
I think Retail as a career has absolutely gone and I have to move on with my life! If anyone is thinking of working in a shop, DON'T! It's depressing and you have stressed and pissed off managers having a go at you 24/7! You have no way of becoming a manager because all the bloody graduates have no jobs and are taking any management jobs going!
Apart from that, I'm glad to tell everyone that I've also got into Morrissey's solo albums a lot more!!! I even like Kill Uncle! YOR is still annoying for me though! I wish they'd turned down them guitars down or change the effect pedals. Half of ROTT and Swords could be chucked into the bin too. But I'm slowly growing more onto the mid-morrissey solo albums.
As for the band.....It's gone dead...but once I get my usb mic lead, we should be recording!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom