Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

One more hour til I pick up my groggy dog from the vet. I can't wait!
Why did your dog go to the vet?

I have been reading about college stuff today for school, and it totally stresses me out. I don't know what I want to do, and I am only one person, and I can't go crazy with all those classes so I can get into college. Ahhhh!

Ha, I wish. :p I can look ok in pictures taken by myself (and on a very good day the occasional one taken by someone else, but that's quite rare), but some...just no. I was just tagged in a photo on facebook in which I am being caught by surprise, completely unaware I'm being photographed and pulling an extremely unattractive face. It is quite a funny picture, but very unflattering. The harsh truth of the camera eye, telling you all that you never wanted to know...:drama:
beau
Hey Girl with Thorn in her side, being a bit of a photographer, in my experience photogeniety has nothing to do with how good looking you are, it's how one reacts to the camera. My favourite subjects are the ones who couldn't give a toss about the camera and are thus spontaneous and relaxed. The difficult subjects (such as my lovely and beautiful wife) are the ones that are very aware of the photographer and cannot relax until the camera is back in its case.

Why did your dog go to the vet?

I have been reading about college stuff today for school, and it totally stresses me out. I don't know what I want to do, and I am only one person, and I can't go crazy with all those classes so I can get into college. Ahhhh!

He had the inner eyelid of his left eye removed. He's much better today, they did a general anethstesia on him and when I picked him up he was like a cartoon, falling down and goofy faced. He looks goofy here but that's him normal. :D His lip gets caught on his teefs! He's doing much better this morning. Had a huge breakfast to make up for nothing yesterday.

6219967183_3ef76b0173_z.jpg

I try not to be one of those people that brags about their dog, but how amazing does he look in the sweater I bought him yesterday so he'd be warm after the vet? He looks like a sweet nerd genius, I love it! It was between this one and the grey cable knit, I think I made the right choice. :p

6219968263_cc783c2d7e_z.jpg

Go to college, Kenzie. End of discussion.

Last edited:
He had the inner eyelid of his left eye removed. He's much better today, they did a general anethstesia on him and when I picked him up he was like a cartoon, falling down and goofy faced. He looks goofy here but that's him normal. :D His lip gets caught on his teefs! He's doing much better this morning. Had a huge breakfast to make up for nothing yesterday.

I try not to be one of those people that brags about their dog, but how amazing does he look in the sweater I bought him yesterday so he'd be warm after the vet? He looks like a sweet nerd genius, I love it! It was between this one and the grey cable knit, I think I made the right choice. :p

How cute!:) That teeth thing happens to our one chihuahua. She looks angry because she squints and her teeth are peaking out, but her lips just get stuck like that when she is sleeping. That sweater is cute! As my sister would say in her dog-baby talk, "He looks smarties-warties!":D

Yep, I do want to go to college. (I want to learn and achieve and be great and all that stuff.) It is just overwhelming and confusing reading about it.

I watched the weeping angels part 1 of Doctor Who last night. It was the closest I get to scary movies. Eek! Watch out for the angel! Amelia, look out!!!!! Doctor! No!:eek:

I watched the weeping angels part 1 of Doctor Who last night. It was the closest I get to scary movies. Eek! Watch out for the angel! Amelia, look out!!!!! Doctor! No!:eek:

Yeah, that is a freaky episode! one of the best newer episodes of Doctor Who!

YEYY OVER 3,000 POSTS TODAY! :rock:

a friend of mine had a really scruffy looking dog when we were kids.God knows what it was made up of.My dad used to say "You can't tell that dogs head from it's arse"

Morrissey, for the love of God, give us a sighting. :straightface: It's all Johnny Marr and Fox News, we need a pic of you at the grocery store or something, PLEASE! :pray:

I guess I could parallel your career to William Blake's Marriage of Heaven and Hell, but nobody gives a shit about that stuff, we just wanna see what cookies you're eating. :D

Last edited:
Listening to The Hollywood Bowl CD. Now I've listened to it, I'm just disappointed.
People wanting this soooo badly and yet, it doesn't match up at all to Wolverhampton 88!

A christian preacher said, "your not a man"....simply because I didn't take a free leaflet.
I was so tempted to argue....so tempted....and yet, I didn't.

A christian preacher said, "your not a man"....simply because I didn't take a free leaflet.
I was so tempted to argue....so tempted....and yet, I didn't.

Let Card Crusher teach you how to be a man...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kristeen Young?
Young the Giant?
All the Young?

I bet there's some insight to be had at home in my Jungian Tarot book. :D

9780877285151.jpg

Nichols, not Wang. I mean not that I'm against Wang, I just haven't read it. Okay that last sentence was Freudian slippage, but we're alluding to Jung so I'll just stop talking.

Last edited:
Don't worry about the crash, I am living in the ally with the rest of the trash

Working on my music playlist for my birthday-costume-halloween party. I have to pick a couple of Dean Martin songs (I am just going to pick some great songs of different genres and put a few Halloween songs.) Scrolling through his songs I saw "Send me the Pillow that you Dream on." I am for sure going to do "Sway."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom